Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Failing to do a good faith investigation of fraud claims, proclaiming that there I no evidence because you will not allow it to be examined, in order to attain and hold on to power is pretty much classic progressive marxist fascism
    I agree. But "marxist fascism"? I have never heard that one before. It's a bit of an oxymoron. Fascism was created as an opposition to marxism, yet curiously, with the same sort of flawed reasoning it's remarkably similar in practice. Mussolini's manifesto is a fascinating read.

I remember yet another of those graphical representations of politics, a ring shape to demonstrate how the extremes tend to become basically the same thing. There's some truth to that. Fascism and Marxism's similarities are pretty evident, it's just that the goals are different and their terminology is different. In Fascism, the state is everything. In Marxism, the state is only a means to an end, and should theoretically fade away when it's no longer necessary.

Normal "enlightenment" thinking is that the state is only necessary to enforce rights. It is not everything, and people should be skeptical of it.

If your side had wanted to avoid 1/6, they could have done that examination of evidence instead of stonewall. I don't think your side wanted to avoid 1/6, I think they wanted to guarantee it

The irregularities were there in 2020 and again last week, to overlook that is willful blindness

When you watch your side's defense interfere with their receiver, you're like, no, that was a clean play. Try catching the ball next time.

Or, hey, that tight-end held our linebacker! Where's the flag? These refs just want the other team to win.

When the other side admits they were part of a cabal to thwart your guy's reelection, I think you have a good reason to believe you were cheated.

And why the **** does it take so long to count this ****? Why were there so many malfunctions, and why do the malfunctions seem to help one side more than the other? If it were random, and I'm not saying it isn't. But if it is random, wouldn't who it benefits be random? I think it's reasonable for people to distrust elections because over the past several years, there have been many reasons on display to distrust them.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is what I’m talking about when I say a war of semantics. I shouldn’t have used that term, you are correct in that it is not technically applicable to this situation. I grabbed It from the post I was replying to and went with more of an “in context” colloquial definition in order to tie my response to his. My apologies for my lack of clarity, and any misunderstandings that has caused.

While I certainly have no problems calling out Clinton a d the rest for any of their election fraud claims but, to my knowledge, none of those people’s followers used violence against their elected officials in an attempt to keep (or put) their chosen candidate in power.

Trump’s people actually did those things, because they believed Trump wanted them to, that Trump told them to. Those are more than just the actions of a sore loser, those are the actions of a would-be tyrant.

So, again, you are correct. I used the wrong term. My apologies.
    May 29, 2020.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Trump’s people actually did those things, because they believed Trump wanted them to, that Trump told them to. Those are more than just the actions of a sore loser, those are the actions of a would-be tyrant.
    So let me get this right... trump is a "would be tyrant" because his people "did those things" because they "believed trump wanted them to?"

Lol. The mental gymnastics the left goes thru to ignore the fascism of their own party and apply it to the opposing party is shocking.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Mike, can I ask you please to stop with the digs at my knowledge, my character, or my intelligence?

If we can keep our discussion centered on the topics at hand I would like to continue to engage, if not I see no reason to respond to you.
    He probably could have said that differently while conveying the same thing. Could it be that your perspective is created first by your point of view, and confirmed by media that you consume? That you're at least a little full of ****?

I don't always follow this advice myself. I'm as partisan as you or anyone, but, I do try to ask myself if what I said makes me full of ****. Sometimes when I ask that, I'm too caught up in my own world view and the answer is, "maybe, but I don't care, I want to say it." That's the partisan part. I admit that I have a certain perspective, and my instincts and much of the media I consume serves that perspective and not the other way around. Point is, have you asked yourself, could you be full of ****?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Okay. So left says Trump is a fascist. Right says Biden is a fascist.

LG. Who's right?

Hint. The prize likely goes to people who know what fascism is and what it is not.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If we can set aside 1/6 for a minute and focus on Trump's America first policies and not personality. Can anyone describe to me what exactly was classically fascist about them and were not meant to be beneficial to all Americans (not just white Republican Americans)?

Last edited:

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    May 29, 2020.
    This feels like a gotcha thing, but I’ll respond sincerely.
    I’m sorry, I was not familiar with that date, or rather what you meant by it, so I had to google it.

Are you referring to the ”mostly peaceful“ riots following the death of George Floyd, notably in Portland?

If so, then I have no problem denouncing that type of activity. The people who burned and looted Portland (and any others) are criminals, they should be identified, arrested, charged and tried. If they damaged government property, or took actions against government employees, I would expect additional appropriate charges to be explored.

I’m not a partisan, I’m not a true-believer in any political ideology. I’m pro-accountability no matter which ”side” it effects, and it has to start somewhere. We can’t keep giving “our” guys a pass because “their“ guys got one before...at some point we have to steam away from the whirlpool.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If we can set aside 1/6 for a minute and focus on Trump's America first policies can anyone describe to me what exactly was classically fascist about them and were not meant to be beneficial to all Americans (not just white Americans)?

There was nothing objectively classically fascist about Trumps policies as POTUS. Most of his policies have been the same policies across different administrations in the past. They were mostly conservative, except for his disregard of the debt. That's not fascist.

That said, I have to say that his reaction to 1/6 only helped a dishonest media paint Trump as a fascist. It's been his problem all along. He makes it easier for dishonest people to make claims about him. But. given the Cabal against him, I can't fault him too much for being sore. I can only fault him for his foolish response though. But it wasn't an "insurrection" and it was not classically fascistic.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    This feels like a gotcha thing, but I’ll respond sincerely.
    I’m sorry, I was not familiar with that date, or rather what you meant by it, so I had to google it.

Are you referring to the ”mostly peaceful“ riots following the death of George Floyd, notably in Portland?

If so, then I have no problem denouncing that type of activity. The people who burned and looted Portland (and any others) are criminals, they should be identified, arrested, charged and tried. If they damaged government property, or took actions against government employees, I would expect additional appropriate charges to be explored.

I’m not a partisan, I’m not a true-believer in any political ideology. I’m pro-accountability no matter which ”side” it affects, and it has to start somewhere. We can’t keep giving “our” guys a pass because “their“ guys got one before...at some point we have to steam away from the whirlpool.
    Now, who did that mob belong to?

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Okay. So left says Trump is a fascist. Right says Biden is a fascist.

LG. Who's right?

Hint. The prize likely goes to people who know what fascism is and what it is not.

It’s a trick question, obviously, but…

…Neither.

Beyond that it’s a game of semantics. What definitions are we working from? What time period and what group, specifically? Are we limiting the discussion to historical Fascism, Itialian-style? Are we talking about the more nebulous “fascist ideology” that began to solidify in the post-war years?

This is exactly what I want to avoid in our discussions here.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    There was nothing objectively classically fascist about Trumps policies as POTUS. Most of his policies have been the same policies across different administrations in the past. They were mostly conservative, except for his disregard of the debt. That's not fascist.

That said, I have to say that his reaction to 1/6 only helped a dishonest media paint Trump as a fascist. It's been his problem all along. He makes it easier for dishonest people to make claims about him. But. given the Cabal against him, I can't fault him too much for being sore. I can only fault him for his foolish response though. But it wasn't an "insurrection" and it was not classically fascistic.
    I'm not hearing a lot of argument about his actual foreign and domestic policies as being facistic or the argument that they can honestly say they were detrimental to Americans while he was in office. In other words, I'm not necessarily hearing that his policies were fascistic but he is because they hate his bold personality in wanting to implement them.

"I don't like you for your personality. You are a fascist"

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Bring it home for me here, who is the would be tyrant in this scenario?

I‘m sorry, I’m not up to date on my right-wing boogiemen anymore…is it still Clinton?

Soros?

No…It‘s Bill Gates now, right? because of the 5G and the microchips in the vaccines? That’s probably how he controlled them so well.

Like I said, I’m behind on these things…who, exactly, should be charged for inciting Portland to riot?

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    View attachment 236300

If there is any truth to this we're screwed
    There is truth to it. Their generation voted +28 for the Dems.

Public schools and universities, social media, big tech, Netflix and Hollywood have completely brain washed the most recent generations almost completely.

If you let your child go to public schools, have unfettered access to the internet/social media, and watch whatever they want, don’t be surprised if they grow up to be a Democrat.

Our country is under judgment for the destruction of the nuclear family and parents teaching and training their children.

This goes back to the Baby Boomer generation. Probably before.

Without revival, we are doomed.

But on the bright side, this is how things are to go before the End of Days.

So we have that to look forward to. :)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom