• ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    When Indiana decides to jump on the popular bandwagon rather than do what's right, are those supporting legalization ready to give up your rights to buy a gun?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    When Indiana decides to jump on the popular bandwagon rather than do what's right, are those supporting legalization ready to give up your rights to buy a gun?

What makes marijuana wrong if keeping it prohibited is right?

There should be no requirement to forfeit any rights to exercise use another.

Last edited:

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    What makes marijuana wrong if keeping it prohibited is right?

There should be no requirement to forfeit any rights to exercise use another.

Unless the feds change the law, lying on a 4473 would be a felony, right? Regardless what the state says about weed, the feds don't want to mix gun buying and MJ.

It's either get high and stop buying guns or keep buying guns and not use MJ.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    So MJ is only bad because it’s illegal and it’s only illegal because it’s bad. Got it. Makes perfect sense.

Last edited:

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    One has not only a legal, but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.​
    Martin Luther King Jr.,

How is the current law unjust? Is it just because people want to get high, stoned? What other reason would there be? What makes it unjust?

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    How is the current law unjust? Is it just because people want to get high, stoned? What other reason would there be? What makes it unjust?

What makes it unjust ?

Our guberment has known for decades that MJ has medicinal properties, they even own the patent on it and it's classified as a " neuroprotectant " .

Gosh golly gee why would they patent it ? To keep big pharma in business and keep the money flowing.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis

Who are you to tell people not to get stoned? The unjust part is putting people in a cage for growing a plant, just because you don't personally enjoy it and are incapable of empathizing with anyone who does.

You're telling me you've got no vices? Never a little prescription pill problem? Some caffeine to get you through the day? A nice glass of red wine with dinner?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sure. There are consequences any time 2 or more people interact with one another, often times even when they're not intending to, while acting in their own self interests. The socialized consequences I'm referring to include taxpayer funded medical care, dependent aid, utility subsidies, and the like.
    You have that whether or not weed is legal. People use it either way.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Unjust under the law....no...otherwise it wouldn't be law.

Unjust based upon what individuals believe should be the law? Sure, why not. We each have the right to our opinions. As soon as enough people share your opinion firmly enough to influence their votes, things will change. That's just the way it works.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Who are you to tell people not to get stoned? The unjust part is putting people in a cage for growing a plant, just because you don't personally enjoy it and are incapable of empathizing with anyone who does.

You're telling me you've got no vices? Never a little prescription pill problem? Some caffeine to get you through the day? A nice glass of red wine with dinner?

Actually I do not. I maybe have half a cup of coffee in the morning, BP pills really don't do much, I don't drink..... My vice? INGO and reading all the posts.

Bottom line is I have not told anyone they cannot do anything. The government has the upper hand on that, not me. Many of ya talk about wanting it legal to get high, and then throw out the medicinal issue. Can you honestly say that's all you want it for? Can you admit you want it to get high and in dong so will forfeit your rights to purchase a gun by honestly filling out the 4473?

We disagree but I can probably be meet in the middle and accept medicinal use; but can you?

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Actually I do not. I maybe have half a cup of coffee in the morning, BP pills really don't do much, I don't drink..... My vice? INGO and reading all the posts.

Bottom line is I have not told anyone they cannot do anything. The government has the upper hand on that, not me. Many of ya talk about wanting it legal to get high, and then throw out the medicinal issue. Can you honestly say that's all you want it for? Can you admit you want it to get high and in dong so will forfeit your rights to purchase a gun by honestly filling out the 4473?

We disagree but I can probably be meet in the middle and accept medicinal use; but can you?

Your posts imply you'd vote against legal mj, hence implying you do wish to use the force of law to lock people in cages in order to prevent them from smoking a weed. Is any of that incorrect?

No one cares about the 4473, I'm sure everyone arguing for indiana legalization also wants national legalization. I don't smoke so it doesnt effect me either way. I do pay taxes to keep stoners locked up though and I'd like to stop.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    So if someone wants it legalized for medicinal purposes they’re lying because they really just want to get high but if they’ll maintain that lie you’ll compromise?

Top Bottom