Apr 1, 2011
    Yx5Lqbz.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The people shouldn’t have to “qualify”. That’s the whole point. No one should have to ask your permission or anyone else’s to ingest something into their body. I don’t know why that’s so difficult to grasp.

Laetrile, snake oil of any form

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    The only thing this thread has shown me is that the people who have the biggest stick up their ass against marijuana are probably the ones who could benefit most from a couple of tokes. And maybe some light jazz in the background. Not sure what effect marijuana might have on the propensity to post on the internet from another state using weird text colors.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The only thing this thread has shown me is that the people who have the biggest stick up their ass against marijuana are probably the ones who could benefit most from a couple of tokes. And maybe some light jazz in the background. Not sure what effect marijuana might have on the propensity to post on the internet from another state using weird text colors.

I may have smoked a bit in college. While it allegedly made it easy to concentrate on a piece of music and pick up a base line or a riff, it mostly just made one lazy and stupid - so I heard. I thought Libertarians were all about the leaf. That's maybe not the correct exemplar for people who supposedly don't sport anal twiggage

Jazz needs to be put in a freezer somewhere until they find a cure, right on the shelf next to baseball

Glad you don't like the teal, I'll be sure to take that under consideration when I never think about changing it

Edit: Why don't the people who just want to smoke weed own it? Making the whole thing into some kind of medical grail quest isn't working

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I may have smoked a bit in college. While it allegedly made it easy to concentrate on a piece of music and pick up a base line or a riff, it mostly just made one lazy and stupid - so I heard. I thought Libertarians were all about the leaf. That's maybe not the correct exemplar for people who supposedly don't sport anal twiggage

Jazz needs to be put in a freezer somewhere until they find a cure, right on the shelf next to baseball

Glad you don't like the teal, I'll be sure to take that under consideration when I never think about changing it

Edit: Why don't the people who just want to smoke weed own it? Making the whole thing into some kind of medical grail quest isn't working

Aha! See phylo, my PM to you was spot on. People are afraid that if they smoke (or otherwise ingest) marijuana, it will turn them into black jazz musicians! That's the real issue here. ;)

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

I must admit...I have no idea what anal twiggage is. Never heard of it. Not going to Google it, either. I leave you as an authority on it. :):

And I certainly don't expect you to change anything. Even the best internet forums have bugs.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis

Bug, I agree...too many people hide behind the Medical Marijuana movement when they really want recreational marijuana legalized.

I want marijuana to be legal. I want to be able to smoke marijuana to get high - in the comfort of my own home - without fear of arrest at the hands of my local authorities. I want to be able to cultivate this plant on my own property and use the harvest as I see fit...including as a means to supplement my income on the legitimate marketplace without fear of the loss of my freedom or my right to bear arms from the Feds.

I cannot do any of these things at this time, though, since possession or use of marijuana in any capacity makes one an "improper person" and ineligible to own firearms...and a felon, I think (IANAL).

Practically, I do not see a reasonable argument for keeping marijuana a schedule 1 controlled substance...it simply does not fit the criteria. Ideologically, my values lean heavily toward individual liberty and self-determination...the war on drugs simply has no legitimacy in my view.

I think there are only a few things government can be relied upon to do well, and that our government should be held to performing those few tasks. I don't think prohibition of marijuana is a legitimate use of government force or a valuable use of public funds.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    If all of this is true, it should be a chip shot to get pot legalized in Indiana and federally. Have at it.

Should be easy, having won all the hearts and minds on here...

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Legal weed. Don't get too excited, .gov will screw it all up.

Remember that guy from school? Been pretty much null and void since 8th grade? That's why if it does go legal (.gov will screw it up, mark my words) it needs to be over 21 to be legal.

OWI: do we need a "dopeilizer"? Signs point to "Yes".

What happens when a bunch of lawyers figure out how to sue weed companies for billions of dollars?

(full disclosure: I was once a farmer) The American Farmer could grow MJ and grow so much it would be cheap! That won't be allowed to happen (again, .gov will screw it up.)

Smoking weed will never make it. Edibles? That's the way to go.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Legal weed. Don't get too excited, .gov will screw it all up.

Remember that guy from school? Been pretty much null and void since 8th grade? That's why if it does go legal (.gov will screw it up, mark my words) it needs to be over 21 to be legal.

OWI: do we need a "dopeilizer"? Signs point to "Yes".

What happens when a bunch of lawyers figure out how to sue weed companies for billions of dollars?

(full disclosure: I was once a farmer) The American Farmer could grow MJ and grow so much it would be cheap! That won't be allowed to happen (again, .gov will screw it up.)

Smoking weed will never make it. Edibles? That's the way to go.

You mean like eating Hempburgers?

ivCjwro.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Actually I'm using 'because it has happened' and no one is proffering hard data that leads to some other conclusion. As far as the duration of detectability canard, see #198. Too predictable

Having worked in probation, and having to look over thousands of such tests, I can tell, while there may be some that partake "once or twice" a month, there hello a lot of people that use a lot more often than that.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don't know if it's been posted here yet but if you're on Jim Lucas' FB page, you might already know he's already prepared a bill for this upcoming session to reduce the penalties for possession of mj. So that's going to be discussed and maybe passed this session.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN

Like my coworker who is a lead software designer for a fortune 100 company. really null and void. never made it past middle school.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom