• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    There were what, like, 8 people in the stands? This will get some national attention due to the current political climate but not a lot of folks there to witness it. I'm ready to move to Montana, [STRIKE]cut the Internet, and shoot guns all day[/STRIKE] and become a dental floss tycoon.

[video=youtube;220xlHky1SY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=220xlHky1SY[/video]

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    For me; I'll be contacting Verizon, State Farm, Samsung, Pepsico and Cisco.

I'll let them know that we'll be looking for a notification of business separation with the Indiana Fever.

Lol, because if they ignore you, or give you an excuse why they support the Fever, you never be using those megacompanies again?

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    i
    [/QUOTE]

Adios

Karma's a real b**** isn't it?:rofl:

Bob

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    NO, not uncomfortable, angry! My two Purple Heart Medals awarded for defending that flag, allows me that anger!

First, your service is appreciated. And while certainly entitled to be angry your Purple Hearts isn't what allows you to be such.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    First, your service is appreciated. And while certainly entitled to be angry your Purple Hearts isn't what allows you to be such.

I see where he is coming from. Seriously I do.

The medals may not be what allows his anger but they are certainly are strong part of the mix.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I see where he is coming from. Seriously I do.

The medals may not be what allows his anger but they are certainly are strong part of the mix.

Agreed. But in light of that particular subject, which can certainly stir strong feelings, I think it's best to let that exchange end. R3126, please don't that my post as in any way diminishing your service and sacrifices. It IS appreciated, by me more than you can ever know.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Sports commentator on 59 this morning was condemning everybody who didn't agree with their opinion and his as racists. I don't like being called a racist over breakfast so I turned the tv off.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Awkward! I have no doubt some of those girls have no concept of why they were doing it. "Team unity" ya' know. Not enough guts to do what they think is right, ya' know. As for Stephanie White, we know her grandparents very well and have followed her since she was in high school. Her statement was "corporate speak" I'm sure. They are going into the playoffs. Had she chastised the players, they would have been sunk deeper than they are anyway. She's off to the head coaching job at Vanderbilt next year.

We have Kaepernick to thank for these misguided stunts. Yeah, yeah, yeah. He, and they, have the right to do these stupid things and we have the right to disagree in whatever way we choose. Part of what makes America great! I choose to avoid them more earnestly than before and wish them well when they find themselves playing in Europe. When that happens they can look back and be proud of helping to kill the game that got them the exposure they chose to take advantage of.

Top Bottom