• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Speaking of courts of law. The Democrats impeachment case would have been thrown out and they would have faced disbarment for their fabrications. But since the proceedings are not conducted in the courts the Democrats feel that their untoward tactics were justified.

GTFO with that bull ****.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Ok. You must have a different meaning to the word evidence than I do. Or maybe keeping your head in the sand makes it easier to conclude there is no evidence.
    Maybe provide a link or video of what trump said to “incite the riot” instead of using your words. Your words aren’t evidence, so if not wanting to hear your own interpretation means I have my head in the sand, idk what to tell ya.

askperts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Plymouth
    Seems like you don't have all of the relevant information counselor.
    What happens to your case when you fabricate just one piece of evidence?
    Fabricating evidence in a court of law will normally cost an attorney his law license and career. We therefore then to avoid such fabrication.

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    I watched 16 hours of evidence being presented. It detailed out the entire timeline from Trump’s pre-election insistence that any result other than him winning would be fraud to his two months of insisting that the election was stolen. He stoked the fire and convinced good people that the America we love would be lost forever unless he was declared the winner. He spent months trying every angle to overturn the will of the voters. Every time they next cog in the wheel of the election was set to turn, he tried in desperation to stop it from turning. January 6th was the last chance. As the Capitol was breached, and he watched it on TV, he refused to tell his followers to stop even as his aids and attorneys begged him too. Hell, he told the top GOP representative, Kevin McCarthy, that the people breaching the building cared more about helping him overturn the legal election than McCarthy did. For two hours he refused to take any steps to take back the Capitol. In fact, Pence had to request the guard come to their defense because Trump refused to. Watch the evidence before you spew that there is no evidence.
    How many times during those 16 hours did you hear how someone was "bludgeoned" with a fire extinguisher? Hell I watched 24 hours of Beavis and Butthead once. That doesn't make me an expert nor does it make what they said factual.

askperts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Plymouth
    Speaking of courts of law. The Democrats impeachment case would have been thrown out and they would have faced disbarment for their fabrications. But since the proceedings are not conducted in the courts the Democrats feel that their untoward tactics were justified.

GTFO with that bull ****.
    Name one fabrication from their presentation? Several things they presented would have been inadmissible in a regular trial but that doesn’t mean it’s fabricated either.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I don’t understand this question or reference. There was a GOP congresswoman who broke the story about the call between Trump and Kevin McCarthy on Friday night. They wanted her testimony. They agreed to accept a stipulation of what she would have said so there was no need for other witnesses.
    They didn't call witnesses because neither side wanted their people on front street under oath and pressured to tell the truth. Pelosi didn't want to answer why she ignored advanced warnings of exactly what happened that day.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    For the record, I’ve been a registered Republican my entire adult life. I tried to embrace Trump but ended up being soured over time with the craziness and when it became clear to me he had zero intention of draining the swamp. The tax cut didn’t benefit the middle class as promised and the continuing circus became more than I could bear. I think many consider the BLM riots bad for America while also recognizing that we have a system that discriminates harshly against people of color. I’m independent now and I still hope eventually politicians will be found who truly want to represent the “ants” instead of being owned by the “.
    Then if you been
    For the record, I’ve been a registered Republican my entire adult life. I tried to embrace Trump but ended up being soured over time with the craziness and when it became clear to me he had zero intention of draining the swamp. The tax cut didn’t benefit the middle class as promised and the continuing circus became more than I could bear. I think many consider the BLM riots bad for America while also recognizing that we have a system that discriminates harshly against people of color. I’m independent now and I still hope eventually politicians will be found who truly want to represent the “ants” instead of being owned by the “grasshoppers”.
    For the record, I’ve been a registered Republican my entire adult life. I tried to embrace Trump but ended up being soured over time with the craziness and when it became clear to me he had zero intention of draining the swamp. The tax cut didn’t benefit the middle class as promised and the continuing circus became more than I could bear. I think many consider the BLM riots bad for America while also recognizing that we have a system that discriminates harshly against people of color. I’m independent now and I still hope eventually politicians will be found who truly want to represent the “ants” instead of being owned by the “grasshoppers”.
    If you been a Republican then you should see it for what it truly is, but I think you might of fed into the dems BS. Some are sheep and some are wolves.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I watched 16 hours of evidence being presented. It detailed out the entire timeline from Trump’s pre-election insistence that any result other than him winning would be fraud to his two months of insisting that the election was stolen. He stoked the fire and convinced good people that the America we love would be lost forever unless he was declared the winner.
    And he is almost certainly correct, or don't you pay attention to the news. Or do you support unconstitutional infringement, censorship and government by fiat (EOs)
    He spent months trying every angle to overturn the will of the voters.
    Incorrect. The left aided and abetted by the Democratic party, legacy media and big tech spent months actually overturning the will of the people. Read the time article
    Every time they next cog in the wheel of the election was set to turn, he tried in desperation to stop it from turning. January 6th was the last chance. As the Capitol was breached, and he watched it on TV, he refused to tell his followers to stop even as his aids and attorneys begged him too. Hell, he told the top GOP representative, Kevin McCarthy, that the people breaching the building cared more about helping him overturn the legal election than McCarthy did. For two hours he refused to take any steps to take back the Capitol. In fact, Pence had to request the guard come to their defense because Trump refused to. Watch the evidence before you spew that there is no evidence.
    Did you ever stop to consider he did not believe that they were following his commands and thus did not feel they would stop if he asked them to - but if he had and succeeded they would claim the protestors were working at his direction because he was able to stop them? Have you seen nothing of the coverage that the PTB in DC were warned repeatedly in the weeks leading up to the 6th that there could be trouble, but declined to ask for reinforcing of security because they didn't like 'the optics' (remind you of Benghazi)? If no one else thought there was any danger, why would we expect Trump to think so?

You get short shrift because you present the same tired , provocateur viewpoint that many n00bs before you have, ginned up from legacy media whole cloth. We would very much like to know what really happened in the week leading up to and on the 6th, but don't think CNN, NYT and WaPo are in the truth-telling business anymore. Had you spent a little more time reading existing threads, to see what has already been discussed, and less time thinking you're the one to ride in here and set us all straight, it might be possible to take you somewhat more seriously

askperts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Plymouth
    How many times during those 16 hours did you hear how someone was "bludgeoned" with a fire extinguisher? Hell I watched 24 hours of Beavis and Butthead once. That doesn't make me an expert nor does it make what they said factual
    Maybe provide a link or video of what trump said to “incite the riot” instead of using your words. Your words aren’t evidence, so if not wanting to hear your own interpretation means I have my head in the sand, idk what to tell ya.
    Have you seen any of the trial videos? They used Trump’s own words over and over. I watched the January 6th rally live. I watched the January 5th pre-rally rally live. It’s his own words that they presented throughout the trial that convicted 8 members of his own party that he caused the siege.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Name one fabrication from their presentation? Several things they presented would have been inadmissible in a regular trial but that doesn’t mean it’s fabricated either.

Say you changed the date on a document or photo by a year to try to convince the court that your client couldn't have been the one to commit the crime because it happened a year earlier...

Sound like a problem?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I watched 16 hours of evidence being presented. It detailed out the entire timeline from Trump’s pre-election insistence that any result other than him winning would be fraud to his two months of insisting that the election was stolen. He stoked the fire and convinced good people that the America we love would be lost forever unless he was declared the winner. He spent months trying every angle to overturn the will of the voters. Every time they next cog in the wheel of the election was set to turn, he tried in desperation to stop it from turning. January 6th was the last chance. As the Capitol was breached, and he watched it on TV, he refused to tell his followers to stop even as his aids and attorneys begged him too. Hell, he told the top GOP representative, Kevin McCarthy, that the people breaching the building cared more about helping him overturn the legal election than McCarthy did. For two hours he refused to take any steps to take back the Capitol. In fact, Pence had to request the guard come to their defense because Trump refused to. Watch the evidence before you spew that there is no evidence.

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Have you seen any of the trial videos? They used Trump’s own words over and over. I watched the January 6th rally live. I watched the January 5th pre-rally rally live. It’s his own words that they presented throughout the trial that convicted 8 members of his own party that he caused the siege.

Attachments

• S-9873_US.jpg
      S-9873_US.jpg
      16.2 KB · Views: 6

askperts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Plymouth
    And he is almost certainly correct, or don't you pay attention to the news. Or do you support unconstitutional infringement, censorship and government by fiat (EOs)

Incorrect. The left aided and abetted by the Democratic party, legacy media and big tech spent months actually overturning the will of the people. Read the time article

Did you ever stop to consider he did not believe that they were following his commands and thus did not feel they would stop if he asked them to - but if he had and succeeded they would claim the protestors were working at his direction because he was able to stop them? Have you seen nothing of the coverage that the PTB in DC were warned repeatedly in the weeks leading up to the 6th that there could be trouble, but declined to ask for reinforcing of security because they didn't like 'the optics' (remind you of Benghazi)? If no one else thought there was any danger, why would we expect Trump to think so?

You get short shrift because you present the same tired , provocateur viewpoint that many n00bs before you have, ginned up from legacy media whole cloth. We would very much like to know what really happened in the week leading up to and on the 6th, but don't think CNN, NYT and WaPo are in the truth-telling business anymore. Had you spent a little more time reading existing threads, to see what has already been discussed, and less time thinking you're the one to ride in here and set us all straight, it might be possible to take you somewhat more seriously
    I am not trying to convince anyone here of anything. I have no secret goal of illuminating the uninformed. I, like you, have opinions and conclusions I’ve drawn from what I have read and seen. I have looked at sources other than the mainstream media. This site is, for the most part, an echo chamber for the beliefs most members want to hold. I came here because I love my guns. That’s all.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I am not trying to convince anyone here of anything. I have no secret goal of illuminating the uninformed. I, like you, have opinions and conclusions I’ve drawn from what I have read and seen. I have looked at sources other than the mainstream media. This site is, for the most part, an echo chamber for the beliefs most members want to hold. I came here because I love my guns. That’s all.
    Forgive me, as I know numbers aren't everything, but your body of work is all we have to go on. You have been a member for a bit over a month. Of 25 posts, 21 have been in GenPoli and 17 in this particular thread. 2 were about the Sig 365 and 2 were in the new member thread. You should be able to see that a breakdown like that might lead to skepticism about the claim you came here because you love your guns, as would support for congress impeaching a private citizen on their own sayso that doing so was constitutional as well as supporting trying to bar the most popular Republican since Reagan from holding future office. It isn't just INGO, ~80% of Republicans still support Trump and 60+% believe the election was stolen through dishonest means, centered around insecure vote verification, through last minute changes in contravention of their own legislatures

You are more than welcome to discuss your views, but any hint of lecturing us on our supposed shortcomings or gullibility ... well, you've already seen that won't be well received. There is nothing about you so far that would make someone inclined to reassess their viewpoint on 'evidence' you talk up but do not present

Last edited:
    Top Bottom