• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    There will be a letter to Nancy Peloci reminding her that if she can 25th amendment Biden, and then bring impeachment charges to Harris, have the senate oust her, Nancy would become president.

Scary!

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    She would get to pick her own VP just like Nixon and Ford. Nancy only gets promoted if something happens to both Biden and Harris.

I was thinking the same way but changed my mind. Right now Harris is the de facto president. Joe just signs where he's told. If they can keep him pretending to pit forth the intellectual power of a cauliflower for 8 years then she can be a 4 term president in reality if not official office. Nothing to stop it unless we get some serious reform on election integrity.
    This. The only kicker is if it becomes expedient to have him out of the way for some reason...they’ll try to have him hold on (or at least make it look like he’s holding on) until after January 20, 2023. Then she’ll assume duties and still be able to “run” the next two terms.

askperts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Plymouth
    "If you use this model, I don't know how Kamala Harris doesn't get impeached if the Republicans take over the House [in the 2022 midterm election], because she actually bailed out rioters and one of the rioters went back to the streets and broke somebody's head open," Graham said of the former California senator from Oakland. "So we've opened Pandora's Box here, and I'm sad for the country."
    I would encourage you to listen to MCConnell’s speech at impeachment. What Trump is alleged to have done to incite followers on the 6th was markedly and materially different than any allegations about KH bonding people out. It’s too easy to adopt the narrative being dished out by the far right. Research it yourself. See why Liz Cheney voted against her own self-interest.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I would encourage you to listen to MCConnell’s speech at impeachment. What Trump is alleged to have done to incite followers on the 6th was markedly and materially different than any allegations about KH bonding people out. It’s too easy to adopt the narrative being dished out by the far right. Research it yourself. See why Liz Cheney voted against her own self-interest.
    I've listened to what Trump said. No mention of encouraging, supporting or inciting anyone to violence. I also listened to the same scumbags accusing him now as they encouraged, supported and incited violence back when Trump was newly elected.

Last edited:

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    I seen it he said nothing about wanting people to riot. Look at what your dems did with the BLM and Antifa protests ! Looting burning and they was ok with that BS . Wake up !!!!

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Also McConnell is a pos , he’s so 2 faced it makes me sick.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    It’s simple: “Rules for me, not for thee.”

CCE5DC4B-8901-40D5-9C57-2EF6FE21D924.jpegThe left can riot and burn **** down to make their disapproval known. The right does the same thing (only AFTER it’s been done all summer showing that this is “the new normal” they’ve been ranting about,) and suddenly it’s a a terrorist attack. GMAFB

We all see it, they are scared and that’s why there’s a green zone in DC.

7C1C7799-B008-474E-8E3B-1410B3FD8A62.jpeg

Last edited:

askperts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Plymouth
    I've listened to what Trump said. No mention of encouraging, supporting or inciting anyone to violence. I also listened to the same scumbags accusing him now as they encouraged, supported and incited violence back when Trump was newly elected.
    I took the day off on January 6th to watch how far Trump would push the faithful. I’m not the brightest bulb in the box but I knew what he wanted to have happen on the 6th. And everything I read on theDonald.win predicted the Capitol would be breached. I’m just surprised no Congressman got captured.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I took the day off on January 6th to watch how far Trump would push the faithful. I’m not the brightest bulb in the box but I knew what he wanted to have happen on the 6th. And everything I read on theDonald.win predicted the Capitol would be breached. I’m just surprised no Congressman got captured.
    So he didn’t actually say anything inciting a riot, but you “knew what he wanted”?

:rolleyes:

OK

Also, Thedonald.win? You think he is the webmaster? You think he tells the webmaster what to put on that site?

LOL

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Sorry, inciting violence is inciting violence and that, for the past four years has been monopolized by your side. Trump did no such thing but as is typical, the demodipshits "impeached" him twice with no evidence other than the videos of Biden and a handful of the others doing exactly what Trump was accused of.

Reality matters.

askperts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Plymouth
    I seen it he said nothing about wanting people to riot. Look at what your dems did with the BLM and Antifa protests ! Looting burning and they was ok with that BS . Wake up !!!!
    For the record, I’ve been a registered Republican my entire adult life. I tried to embrace Trump but ended up being soured over time with the craziness and when it became clear to me he had zero intention of draining the swamp. The tax cut didn’t benefit the middle class as promised and the continuing circus became more than I could bear. I think many consider the BLM riots bad for America while also recognizing that we have a system that discriminates harshly against people of color. I’m independent now and I still hope eventually politicians will be found who truly want to represent the “ants” instead of being owned by the “grasshoppers”.

askperts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Plymouth
    So he didn’t actually say anything inciting a riot, but you “knew what he wanted”?

:rolleyes:

OK

Also, Thedonald.win? You think he is the webmaster? You think he tells the webmaster what to put on that site?

LOL
    He did say exactly what he wanted to two months. Did you watch any of the trial or see any of the evidence at all?

askperts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Plymouth
    Sorry, inciting violence is inciting violence and that, for the past four years has been monopolized by your side. Trump did no such thing but as is typical, the demodipshits "impeached" him twice with no evidence other than the videos of Biden and a handful of the others doing exactly what Trump was accused of.

Reality matters.
    Reality does matter. You should watch the trial and the evidence that was actually presented to the Senate. 57 members, plus McConnell, agreed he incited that attack.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    WickedPointlessFlyingsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Top Bottom