• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Whoever the dude was, the writing was on the wall from the time they showed up or reshowed up or whatever. They were on a mission of some sort.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Whoever the dude was, the writing was on the wall from the time they showed up or reshowed up or whatever. They were on a mission of some sort.

Yeppers. I'm interested in what the story is on this one. Someone got butthurt and shootered for their butthurtness.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Yeppers. I'm interested in what the story is on this one. Someone got butthurt and shootered for their butthurtness.

Yikes. That sounds painful...you know they offer a cream for that.

The truth will stand when the world's on fire. Wait around long enough and everyone will eventually show their true colors. You are what you are, and you are who you are, unless you decide to improve your condition. Here endeth the lesson.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you

My suspicion...

All the people who left in the mass exodus to go start the "other" Indiana gun forum and were all butthurt because of INGO got wind of this situation. Seeing their opportunity to *attempt* to make our lives as miserable as their pathetic existence, they came back just to stir up ****. Some of them came back under their original user accounts, but some decided to create new accounts in a twisted attempt to continue to stir the pot under the guise of anonymity.

Those people hate INGO and will do everything they can to stir **** up. They are trolls. Luckily, we have a phenomenal moderator team who can sniff them out and send them back to the bridge they were living under.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    My suspicion...

All the people who left in the mass exodus to go start the "other" Indiana gun forum and were all butthurt because of INGO got wind of this situation. Seeing their opportunity to *attempt* to make our lives as miserable as their pathetic existence, they came back just to stir up ****. Some of them came back under their original user accounts, but some decided to create new accounts in a twisted attempt to continue to stir the pot under the guise of anonymity.

Those people hate INGO and will do everything they can to stir **** up. They are trolls. Luckily, we have a phenomenal moderator team who can sniff them out and send them back to the bridge they were living under.

tenor.gif

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My suspicion...

And you hit the nail on the head. That "Other" site or as it was known as the land of the banned is still active on Face Book. I was a member until all this hit the fan and they figured out (I was outed by one of the douche bags) who I was then I could not get back in. I was alerted they were planning to bull rush the site. I got threats and all sorts of insane responses in IM's over there.

The Douche Nozzle that outed me avoids me like the Covid now as I have seen him and will get my day in his face.

People can just suck. And I mean major suck.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Well let me tell you city folk!
    White Castle is great it is not to be enjoyed daily but a rare treat.
    You people have one down the block the nearest to my location is about 50 miles.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well let me tell you city folk!
    White Castle is great it is not to be enjoyed daily but a rare treat.
    You people have one down the block the nearest to my location is about 50 miles.

Last night late after all this WC talk I was needing a WC fix. I knew we had 4 in the freezer because I saw them a day or so ago. I wrestled with the decision and said WTF I am eating them. Opened the door to the freezer and they were gone. :):

It seems the terrorists had a crave on and ate them yesterday as a snack......:faint:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    And you hit the nail on the head. That "Other" site or as it was known as the land of the banned is still active on Face Book. I was a member until all this hit the fan and they figured out (I was outed by one of the douche bags) who I was then I could not get back in. I was alerted they were planning to bull rush the site. I got threats and all sorts of insane responses in IM's over there.

The Douche Nozzle that outed me avoids me like the Covid now as I have seen him and will get my day in his face.

People can just suck. And I mean major suck.

Who the **** are these people? They crawl out from under their rock after 10 years of being pissed off about **** that happened on the Internet? Would anybody want these people in their house on Thanksgiving? Or any other day out of the year for that matter?

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Last night late after all this WC talk I was needing a WC fix. I knew we had 4 in the freezer because I saw them a day or so ago. I wrestled with the decision and said WTF I am eating them. Opened the door to the freezer and they were gone. :):

It seems the terrorists had a crave on and ate them yesterday as a snack......:faint:

Terrorists will do that. Or so I'm told.

Top Bottom