• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    And this is taken completely as fact, without a shred of skepticism? I mean, how hard would it be to offer up $5000 to one of those that participated, and have them draw out how the whole operation works. It's a fairly low price, for the boon of such politically damning information.

Once I get caught up with a couple projects I have going I would almost be willing to get 'hired' to protest. I would do a nice little AAR when I got back.

Somebody find me the ad and I will be the moll. But in all fairness I want it to be somewhere relatively close and not anti-gun. I will donate the new found profit to a worthy charity.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    So they just take what the person that's being booked tells them?

That's my understanding. Realistically, how would you verify it? If you get out of jail on bond, miss your court date because the information goes to a wrong address, that's on you. If you're homeless, that'll hurt your bond review...but there's no address. It's not to LE's benefit for you to give correct info, I have other and better ways to find you. It's to your benefit so you can get your court dates, etc.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That's what I'm saying. There's such massive numbers involved, where's the concrete info on this pay to protest stuff. Not so fringe off kilter tin-foil source, but something reasonable.

You mean like the Washington Times?

Hired Black Lives Matter protesters start #CutTheCheck after being stiffed by ACORN successor group - Washington Times

And as you saw here over the weekend, They dont pay everyone. They just need to seed the crowd and hope those paid to do so can amp them up and agitate them into a frenzy so they follow your lead. You dont need to pay all thousand(s) protestors. You just need a supervisor/lead to coax the rest of them into doing what you want them to do. Luckily for us "hoosier hospitality" is deeply ingrained and our local protesters arent easy to push over the edge to riot like other cities.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Smart social networking combined with a handful of paid rioters will bring in hordes of gullible losers already looking for any excuse to "protest." :rolleyes:

Why do you think those loons were chanting "black lives matter", occupy's "this is how democracy..." and other BS unrelated to anti-President Trump?

Abdul interviewed a handful of these clueless protesters. WIBC has been playing short clips of his interviews promoting his 6:00 radio show this evening.

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    attachment.php

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You mean like the Washington Times?

Hired Black Lives Matter protesters start #CutTheCheck after being stiffed by ACORN successor group - Washington Times

And as you saw here over the weekend, They dont pay everyone. They just need to seed the crowd and hope those paid to do so can amp them up and agitate them into a frenzy so they follow your lead. You dont need to pay all thousand(s) protestors. You just need a supervisor/lead to coax the rest of them into doing what you want them to do. Luckily for us "hoosier hospitality" is deeply ingrained and our local protesters arent easy to push over the edge to riot like other cities.

The local paper say otherwise.
    Ferguson protesters disagree over who should receive donations | Political Fix | stltoday.com

It would appear, all the expenses are related to the functions of the protests themselves, and not simply a payout for personal gain. That makes sense to me, because the math simply doesn't add up.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You've been had BZ.

I think I've got to agree with Kut on this one. That article (and especially the stuff allegedly from the snopes guy) reads more like something from The Onion. I don't doubt that there are paid protesters and I have stated the reasons elsewhere, but this article doesn't pass the sniff test I don't think.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    This is getting to be like CNN. Anything pro left has to be true. Anything pro right has to be false.

Thats why sitting in the middle is so depressing. You tend to believe both sides are pure scum.

If if we could just stop the bull**** rhetoric for a little nit and see what actually happens before we jump to the conclusions that it's the end of the world or the beginning o paradise on earth that would be great.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I think I've got to agree with Kut on this one. That article (and especially the stuff allegedly from the snopes guy) reads more like something from The Onion. I don't doubt that there are paid protesters and I have stated the reasons elsewhere, but this article doesn't pass the sniff test I don't think.

Sorry. I didn't read this one. There have been others but perusing the site on my phone makes it a bit harder.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This is getting to be like CNN. Anything pro left has to be true. Anything pro right has to be false.

I agree that's the case a lot of the time, but I think this article is out there. If it were pro-right, why would they supposedly quote a Trump supporter as saying, “I knew those weren’t real protesters, they were too organized and smart,” said 59-year-old Tom Downey, a Trump supporter who attended the rally in Fountain Hills. “I knew there was something up when they started shouting all these facts and nonsense like that. The best we could do was just yell and punch em’ and stuff.”

That sound more like they are making fun of Trump supporters than exposing paid protesting.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    All we need is someone to volunteer and answer an ad. Follow through and see what happens

Top Bottom