• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hey - any of you NWsiders remember a bowling alley-converted to an indoor soccer place, with a bar attached? It would've been south of 38th, and I *think* it was west of Georgetown (maybe Moller?), but it might've been on G-town.

Spent many an evening getting rugburn on the barely-carpeted concrete there. Played some soccer, too. ;)
    The bar was called the RaMataz and it was great.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Oh man, now I’m really confused. Are we supposed to be angry that someone was taking pot shots at a dedicated public servant, or are we supposed to be criticizing their poor aim because they didn’t take out a JBT? I can’t keep
    up anymore on here...

I suppose it depends on what the news is saying that day. Are police the saviors against the threat of white male conservatives, or are ACAB?

We just don't know until we've seen that day's two minute hate.

El Conquistador

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Jan 28, 2019
    far from here
    You'd be in the minority there now. It is predominantly Hispanic and people from the various countries on the African continent. And said residents are targeted for robbery/carjacking by the locals.
    Back then I was gone for the weekend one time and didnt close my front door all the way (I guess) when I came home after a couple of days my front door was wide open. My first thought was someone broke in, after walking around the apartment nothing was missing or moved around. So you are saying that wouldnt happen today?

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Back then I was gone for the weekend one time and didnt close my front door all the way (I guess) when I came home after a couple of days my front door was wide open. My first thought was someone broke in, after walking around the apartment nothing was missing or moved around. So you are saying that wouldnt happen today?
    You wouldn't be gone 5 minutes before someone was inside, taking all your stuff.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    :lmfao: they would have you stripped to the walls before you were on High School road.

Top Bottom