Illinois Safe-T Act. Just gonna throw gas on the fire.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Citadel officials cited crime as one critical reason for the move. According to a report, over the last few years, there have been multiple incidents involving Citadel employees. Ken Griffin himself experienced an attempted carjacking, a Citadel employee was stabbed while walking to work, and there have been numerous reports of shootings, riots, and looting near some employees' homes.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I guess a free country means you can be free to be stupid. And stupid hurts. Maybe when enough start hurting bad enough it will be free to start trying to be smarter. Probably take another generation to finally ask the parents what were you people thinking!

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I guess a free country means you can be free to be stupid. And stupid hurts. Maybe when enough start hurting bad enough it will be free to start trying to be smarter. Probably take another generation to finally ask the parents what were you people thinking!
    Well, it's been 4 or 5 generations of stupidity for Chicago. I doubt they'll change anytime soon

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    lincoln was a piece of ****. It is only fitting a **** hole like Illinois should include him in its tag line.
    I gotta look into that. I don't know much about him outside the mainstream stuff and a book I read about him as a lawyer.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom