If the FDA approves the vaccine,will you get jabbed?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Pure blood here. I recall a year ago speaking to friends and family stating "You're healthy so why don't you just wait?". None were in the Lose Your Job category. I was shocked at how many ran towards the experimental needle, then the booster experiment. Damn, I tried because I cared.

I'm not even going to get into the cancer, heart attacks, clotting and other adverse side effects from this small circle I know. It's early in the fallout and I know sometime this year there will be a big thread regarding this. My personal belief is around 5% of the shots were very deadly, and I pray the remainder will be ok?

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    I don't know if it has been covered or not, but what about someone that needs a blood transfusion for some reason?
    Do they accept vaxxed blood donations. Do they keep vaxxed and non-vaxxed blood separated? Would you trust it?

What would be the chances of vaxxed blood causing issues for the recipient?
    Is there anything preventing anyone from injecting donated blood with the vax? You know, so the vaxxed wouldn't accidently receive unvaxxed blood.

I know, at lot of what-if's, but would you actually put it past them?

I'm also curious how a dragon blows out a candle.:dunno:

Top Bottom