• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Went shopping today at Meijer. $9 a pack for the brand bacon I like. (Sorry hatin..lol) $16 for 1. Thats 1 ribeye steak. Empty bare shelves everywhere. No salt and vinegar Pringle chips.
    Yea...its bad already
    Not to derail, but "salt and vinegar" just has always sounded like a horrible flavor combination to me. Like "pickle juice and chocolate" or something. Wait, you're not preggers are you? :):

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    50BE6E47-B103-4F3B-ABBB-9B601CAFDA8C_png-2084859.jpeg
    Given how the left is hell bent on controlling "everything", this chart may apply to the current trajectory of the country.

To quote Sir Winston Churchill;
    quote-the-farther-backward-you-can-look-the-farther-forward-you-can-see-winston-churchill-5-63...jpg

I also like this quote from another ground-breaking British citizen. It sums up my feelings towards those who attempt to stamp out freedom of thought.
    7SEoFZ1.jpg

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    I'm pretty sure we're much further up that pyramid as a society. If some talking heads had their way we'd be at the peak - recall hints of forcibly quarantining the unvaccinated in concentration camps? Credible or not, the fact that such talk is bantered about and folks actually support such an idea proves we're a hair's width from being the 21st century revival of 1940s Nazi Germany. I don't get why people can't see that.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Not to derail, but "salt and vinegar" just has always sounded like a horrible flavor combination to me. Like "pickle juice and chocolate" or something. Wait, you're not preggers are you? :):
    Hey now! You're analogy is flawed since the salt barely contributes to the combination and goes with almost anything. It's more like just the pickle juice minus the dill flavor and of course the nasty cucumber.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I'm pretty sure we're much further up that pyramid as a society. If some talking heads had their way we'd be at the peak - recall hints of forcibly quarantining the unvaccinated in concentration camps? Credible or not, the fact that such talk is bantered about and folks actually support such an idea proves we're a hair's width from being the 21st century revival of 1940s Nazi Germany. I don't get why people can't see that.
    Fear.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    It's mind blowing that the same people ranting and raving about Nazis and fascism in America now, can't see that that's exactly how they're beginning to behave. It's a Rules for Radicals thing, but I think the majority don't even realize how they've been manipulated into that thinking.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    It's mind blowing that the same people ranting and raving about Nazis and fascism in America now, can't see that that's exactly how they're beginning to behave. It's a Rules for Radicals thing, but I think the majority don't even realize how they've been manipulated into that thinking.
    Don't realize or don't want to see... If they were to see and recognize it, they would might feel compelled to respond to the threat. Fighting is scary to many.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    CCR also commented on what has become of our media information system.

"Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear" I heard it through the grapevine.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Our church has had a record run on the food pantry. The pastor says that there are many more people in dire circumstances than ever before, based upon the demand for free food. Yet, there are HELP WANTED signs on businesses everywhere and I've noticed that some of the employees working in the fast food industry are doing the bare minimum to retain employment. I know a young lady who works full time at a child care facility and moonlights for "Instacart" by shopping and delivering just about everything a person could want. She says people are too lazy to shop for themselves. She made over $800.00 last week moonlighting! She is the exception. Our society is imploding. We don't need to worry about threats from our enemies. They will come in to pick up the pieces after our society has committed suicide.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    In response to the idiot that said no evidence.
    I watched my elders save every thing. Foil/bacon grease you name it. We still have ample bacon grease in the fridge.
    We have cut way back on consumable use.
    Paper foil etc. took a bit but you don’t need 4 paper towels at once to wipe something off. Same with toilet paper.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Well... That was interesting...

Liver and other organ transplants are up because of alcohol abuse during COVID...
    No one forces anyone to drink.

Drug overdoses are up...
    No one forces anyone to use drugs.

Crimes against persons (CAP) are way up.
    No one forces people to commit crimes.

You can't go 30 miles without someone road raging or driving while texting anymore.
    Throwing a fit about imagined insults is a choice.
    Masterbating your cell phone when you are supposed to be driving is a choice.

It's bad CHOICES by people.

Meanwhile back at the homestead we still say 'Please' and 'Thank You',
    Spend money on things we need rather than what we 'Want' (momentarily).
    Keep the working routine we have done for decades.

All the 'Woke Folks' can continue to run around like chickens without heads, complain, play victims, rant, rave, throw tantrums about everything because that's their CHOICE.

My choice is pork chops for dinner, so I need to get them in marinade,
    Then I'll go check the fence lines.
    A walk in the country is never a bad thing.

You all do what ever you choose...

Top Bottom