• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Mounted an Elzetta Mini-CQB to mine, thinking about having my bud take the rail section and cutting it in half and relocating the mounting screw hole, just so there's no extra rail peaking out the back

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    This will ring steel at 200 yards.........

Not a lot, but I did hit it. And I have witnesses. :shady:

DepTaylor

Plinker
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Westfield
    attachment.php

If I could only keep 1 gun, it would be my mpx. I am running the ZR Tactical stock and +8 basepads. The bolt has been TiN coated and I have a Vortex SparcII on top.

Very happy with the combination.

nj4020

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    West Central Indiana
    What type of ammo are you gentlemen running? Does the MPX prefer one over another? How about when running suppressed, is there a difference between 115 grain and 147 grain ammo?

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    What type of ammo are you gentlemen running? Does the MPX prefer one over another? How about when running suppressed, is there a difference between 115 grain and 147 grain ammo?

147gr will be much quieter because the rounds are subsonic. I used my new suppressor for the first time yesterday and there was a significant difference between 115 and 147.

Jigga

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    This Sig MPX is a very nice shooting weapon, I like the fact all the parts can be changed out to other types, etc. Can't wait for the conversion kits for .40/.357

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    This Sig MPX is a very nice shooting weapon, I like the fact all the parts can be changed out to other types, etc. Can't wait for the conversion kits for .40/.357

I'd be happy if they started releasing the shorter barrels. :shady:

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I would love to have one of these, but I'm waiting to make sure the bugs are worked out, and that they release the caliber conversions. I have a P556 SBR, which I have never had an issue with, but am aware of SIG's QC issues with that series of rifles. I also bought a Bushmaster ACR years ago with the intention of converting it when the kits came out. To my knowledge they still have not released conversion kits.

Sounds like there are more positives with the MPX outside of the initial teething pains, but I'll wait for a bit.

Top Bottom