• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Not sure right now. Gotta let the gun fund recover for awhile. I'm thinking the next thing will be my first NFA-anything---a suppressor. Which one did you guys go with?

I've shot mine with a Tirant 9 and was very pleased with it, then got a dedicated can for it. AAC Eco 9 and threw a 3 lug on it. Very happy with it

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I've shot mine with a Tirant 9 and was very pleased with it, then got a dedicated can for it. AAC Eco 9 and threw a 3 lug on it. Very happy with it

Honestly, over the last couple of days is the first I've even seriously shopped for a silencer. This may be a dumb question but how do you know if "you're buying the right one"?

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Not sure right now. Gotta let the gun fund recover for awhile. I'm thinking the next thing will be my first NFA-anything---a suppressor. Which one did you guys go with?
    If your gonna do one stamp, might as well do two. Or 5. The wait is the same either way. It's only money.

Im just trying to help. :cool:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I have a revolution 45 in jail for mine.

Another dumb question or two: Who makes the revolution? And I suppose there're no issues running a 9mm through a 45 caliber suppressor. Is the reason you do that so that you can use it on several different guns?

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Honestly, over the last couple of days is the first I've even seriously shopped for a silencer. This may be a dumb question but how do you know if "you're buying the right one"?

Lots of good cans out there anymore. Just get one where you like the company/styling and fits your budget. Customer support is important. I have 2 AAC cans and they're quiet, but AAC customer service is had been very miss or miss more lately. Do make fairly light pistol cans though

And I suppose there're no issues running a 9mm through a 45 caliber suppressor. Is the reason you do that so that you can use it on several different guns?

45 cans tend to be a little longer (more internal volume) so the suppression is the same, comparable, or maybe better (in a 45, depends on the can). And yes, verstility, same as running a 30 cal can on 5.56 and anything under. 1 can, more usages.

I just didn't want to keep removing the spring from the Nielson device when I stick it on the MPX, and I wanted to try a 3 lug mount. So just went with a dedicated can

You'll enjoy suppressors so much, having multiples/dedicates is a natural process. Just don't question it, you'll feel better

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Another dumb question or two: Who makes the revolution? And I suppose there're no issues running a 9mm through a 45 caliber suppressor. Is the reason you do that so that you can use it on several different guns?

Griffin makes the revolution. I bought it so I can shoot 45 and 9 through it. As far as which one is the right one, I put my faith in the person selling it to me. It's what he runs on his MPX.

Top Bottom