• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I would think a 4D post would have to involve some temporal component, like a member traveling back over 17 years into the past to set you up for a post about whether anyone is buying what you're selling

Deja Vu

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Just back to give this thread one last kick...

iLtZCBI.jpeg

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Nancy Pelosi hissed, "Donald Trump is impeached FOREVER!"

In a similar vein, Joe Biden's election is forever tainted because of the many claims of vote fraud, some of them by Democrat poll workers.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Anyone that thinks Obiden will or even could unite the nation is sick in the head... unless he has a "come to Jesus " moment and does a 180 it is impossible... the divide in this nation is between globalist and anti-globalists where the globalist is bent on dissolving American sovereignty and becoming a subject of a global system where we are no longer a nation. This is on all levels unacceptable to anti-globalists and constitutionalists. The revolutionary War for independence was because we didn't want to be ruled by Britain or now the EU... NOT ACCETABLE

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Anyone that thinks Obiden will or even could unite the nation is sick in the head... unless he has a "come to Jesus " moment and does a 180 it is impossible... the divide in this nation is between globalist and anti-globalists where the globalist is bent on dissolving American sovereignty and becoming a subject of a global system where we are no longer a nation. This is on all levels unacceptable to anti-globalists and constitutionalists. The revolutionary War for independence was because we didn't want to be ruled by Britain or now the EU... NOT ACCETABLE

Can't you just compromise a little?

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Can't you just compromise a little?

No. We are free or we are not. I do not wish nor am I willing to give up Americans sovereignty.. we fought long and hard to get it.
    My suggestion would be if you want to live under a marxist state then move to any one of dozens of countries that are already in your dystopian style of government.
    The thing about compromise is you have a center and everytime you compromise with evil you are pulled further and further away from that center each time till one day you look back and do not even recognize what you have lost. Each generation is already being born not knowing the freedoms they have lost from even the previous generation. The time for compromise has ended.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    No. We are free or we are not. I do not wish nor am I willing to give up Americans sovereignty.. we fought long and hard to get it.
    My suggestion would be if you want to live under a marxist state then move to any one of dozens of countries that are already in your dystopian style of government.
    The thing about compromise is you have a center and everytime you compromise with evil you are pulled further and further away from that center each time till one day you look back and do not even recognize what you have lost. Each generation is already being born not knowing the freedoms they have lost from even the previous generation. The time for compromise has ended.

I don't feel we've been free for a long time.

We need 2 things to save us.

Educate the voter base.
    Voter turnout

The second one is happening, the 1st one is up to us. The media won't do it.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states

Educate the voter base.
    Voter turnout

I agree.. the plans were laid out decades ago on how the communist we take america. Dumbing down the educational standards was number 2.. any guess what number 1 was. Controlling the media was number 4 or5. Khrushchev said it in these exact words... "we will take over America without ever firing a shot" marxist liberals are to ignorant to see its all be running according to the planks of communism and Karl Marx on taking over a country.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If churchmouse can't unite ingo, what makes you think anyone can unite the country?

Well united doesn't mean 100% agree with each other. If anything, it means a willingness to tolerate different points of view. Acceptance that a democracy may vote to do things i don't personally believe are right but abiding by the rule of law. Using those rules of law to change what I don't like by persuading others to my point of view.

Wanted to nuance more but puppy is at the door!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

[Determinist, eh?]

[You should know better than that!]

Educate the voter base.
    Voter turnout

[Without stopping the cheating, how would that be effective?]

The first one was already happening, with increased Trump voting among major minority groups and an overall increased, record turnout for Trump

IMO without the corruption Trump would have had his landslide

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    The first one was already happening, with increased Trump voting among major minority groups and an overall increased, record turnout for Trump

IMO without the corruption Trump would have had his landslide

When in a political forum it's best to read posts in that context.

Education of the voter base doesn't just mean position statements, it encompasses making sure every legally cast vote is counted. The voters are the only hope to change how voters are registered, votes are collected, how votes are counted, etc. The political powers won't do it without pressure from the populace.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom