• jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not doing any of this:https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/

Not too mention raising our taxes, packing SCOTUS, fracking/oil prices.
    If Joe Biden wanted to unite the country, a good step would be not to implement divisive ideological goals. Just keep the country running. If he can get us past his term without a civil war flaring up, I think that would be a major accomplishment. No need to **** up the country on ideological whims.

And that's what was so ****** up about Obama's "elections have consequences" blather. Yeah. Elections have consequences. And so does pushing Overton's window. Obama -> Trump -> Biden -> WORSE! -> TYRANNY. Both sides should stop pushing ideological whims. You're not gonna overturn R v W without a war. You're not gonna take America's guns away without a war.

Last edited by a moderator:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Think so?
    Obviously you have not a clue whats going on this weekend and this next week.
    Have you asked yourself about the gal(14 yrs military) that got shot and killed when they where let in?
    She was one of may undercover in this going on.
    You know how many laptops where taken?
    Do you know why the left are freaking out?
    Do you know why Pelosi was stopped at the boarder at 11:55 last night?
    Do you believe the election was rigged and there is a mountain of proof?
    Do you have any clue other then your gut feeling????
    :tinfoil:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Even worse, you can take it to the bank that biden will accept removal putting HARRIS as president and with both houses blue it will leave a vote that will make pelosi VP.. it spells disaster and the end of our republic.. Jefferson said, "we have given you a republic now let's see you keep it"
    None of this is anything our founders didn't anticipate.. this is why they put very stringent limits on government power and it is also why we have seen systematic dismantling of those restrictions, many of which are far to heated to even bring up, smh.. very sad that the greatest country to ever exist should fall like this. My heart breaks for my children, for my great great grandparents and uncles that fought in ww1 and 2 to stop the spread of this to our beloved country.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    There are some more details you might like to know. Once they sacrifice Biden to Baal, Harris will resign before picking a Veep, which will make Pelosi the POTUS. Okay, so that's not all that different from the surely true information you've gotten. But get a load of this true bit of news. See. People think it's all about China. But really. It's aliens. Once in office Pelosi will let her swarm of aliens take over the country and enslave humans. Pelosi herself IS AN ALIEN!!! It's true. Seriously. I found it on right-wing-trust-me.to.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So of the things that Biden has indeed proposed, which ones are you certain that he will not actually pursue?

Pursue is different from enact. I expect Biden to give lip service to some of the policies he ran on, but I don't expect them to be enacted, unless its a cornerstone policy. Obama did the same thing.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Pursue is different from enact. I expect Biden to give lip service to some of the policies he ran on, but I don't expect them to be enacted, unless its a cornerstone policy. Obama did the same thing.
    Obama never had complete control of the government. Unfortunately for us there really isn't a Republican 'deep state' that can run interference either nor are Republicans comfortable with Judge shopping as a way to stop things like the democrats do.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Obama never had complete control of the government. Unfortunately for us there really isn't a Republican 'deep state' that can run interference either nor are Republicans comfortable with Judge shopping as a way to stop things like the democrats do.
    I believe he had a Democrat House and Senate his first two years.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Yes, Obama had a Democrat House and Senate the first two years. Perhaps his policy goals were not well-defined or perhaps the Democrats weren't comfortable with a non-Caucasian in the top position.
    Hiliary may have gotten more change.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    There are some more details you might like to know. Once they sacrifice Biden to Baal, Harris will resign before picking a Veep, which will make Pelosi the POTUS. Okay, so that's not all that different from the surely true information you've gotten. But get a load of this true bit of news. See. People think it's all about China. But really. It's aliens. Once in office Pelosi will let her swarm of aliens take over the country and enslave humans. Pelosi herself IS AN ALIEN!!! It's true. Seriously. I found it on right-wing-trust-me.to.
    You may scoff at the idea that biden would step down but biden himself actually said in a interview that there could be certain circumstances where he would step down.. more strange is one of the scenarios he said was if there was a moral difference of opinion between him and harris... why on earth would a president even consider stepping aside to accommodate the moral convictions of his subordinate? If anything it should be the other way around. This is not some right winged conspiracy, it is entirely plausible especially when you consider conversations Biden himself has had on the topic.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Joe Biden does not want to "unify" the country.
    Why would Joe have any interest in a "bi-partisan" commission to look into election fraud, and prove that he is an illegitimate President?
    Joe Biden is not in charge, he is a puppet figurehead, controlled by Pelosi and big tech.
    Hell, Joe may not be in office very long as Pelosi, Harris, etc al, will move to take him out and install themselves.
    We are in VERY dangerous waters right now, and if we are not careful, we will never recover from this coup.
    I couldn't agree more.. some have scoffed at me when I said Joe is just a Trojan horse for the super radicals like Harris but Biden in a interview even gave credence to that possibility.. some may defend it saying he was just joking but seriously, you don't joke about stuff like that when your to be leader of the "free world" ...at least if you want to be taken seriously.. we are headed into a bad place and all I know to do is keep looking up, praying our LORD returns and sets it all right.. im sure many will scoff at my faith in CHRIST but I really don't care:)

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    If (as many believe) Obama spied on Trump, the Presidential and GA Senate elections were stolen, and they were unable to prove it, I think finding fraud, will be a Herculean task.
    Oh! Sort of like when the Dems. tried to find evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians.
    Ok but I've seen a boatload of evidence for voter fraud but no one in authority seems at all interested, imagine that.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    He can start by telling the Democrats in Congress to cut their political ********. A real uniter would've approached Pelosi and asked her to stand down with the divisive impeachment garbage.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That's really a non-answer. Biden said he'd do a lot of things. Of course every president says stuff to get elected and then does something else. But I sense that you have faith that your choice won't bite your ****. I think Biden will fiercely pursue an "AWB". He's promised it. He was an author on the first one. Has stated that he regretted ever giving into the sunset. I think that one is personal. It's only a matter of his ability to get through the opposition. I think there are enough moderate Senators who would sign off on it. And of course it would get through the House. And there's always the nuclear option. Biden may be arrogant enough to use it. And that's just one of the YUGE issues.

He'll pursue reinstating Obamacare, or something like it. And he'll probably get that. I don't know if he'll go full on single-payer. Too many cronies to feed. But Obamacare 2.0 is probably gonna happen. Also he's going to suck the climate alarmists ****. We'll entangle ourselves in the Paris Climax Accords, where the US "services" the rest of the world. I'll probably invest more in green energy because those are the cronies who will capitalize on this administration.

Oh. And look for fuel prices to rise. We can't have cheep gas for people to consume, now could we?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, he did. The first half of Obama's first term he had both Houses of congress and an effectively moderate SCOTUS.

It's how they got Obamacare through. If Republicans had controlled either house, Obamacare would never have seen the light of day. Of course it passed the House. Remember Pelosi's "you have to pass it to see what's in it" line? Remember the parliamentary tricks Harry Reid pulled to bipass the 60 vote rule to bring it to a floor vote?

The only reason Obama couldn't get more done in that two years was that he was reoccupied with his signature legislation. Many progressive legislators were pissed at Obama because they could have gotten other wet dream list items accomplished, like more gun control.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You may scoff at the idea that biden would step down but biden himself actually said in a interview that there could be certain circumstances where he would step down.. more strange is one of the scenarios he said was if there was a moral difference of opinion between him and harris... why on earth would a president even consider stepping aside to accommodate the moral convictions of his subordinate? If anything it should be the other way around. This is not some right winged conspiracy, it is entirely plausible especially when you consider conversations Biden himself has had on the topic.

:facepalm: That's not what was said. The context of "those certain circumstances" was when he was the VP under Obama. It was virtue signaling. I think there is a good chance that progressives might try to push him out; maybe try to 25th him. I don't think he would go willingly. I get the feeling he brought that bit about up to appease the progressives, because he's a privileged white male. It's political deference. Especially male politicians do it in lip service to female politicians. His dialect is a little broken, but he speaks enough woke to pass.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Well, he did. The first half of Obama's first term he had both Houses of congress and an effectively moderate SCOTUS.

It's how they got Obamacare through. If Republicans had controlled either house, Obamacare would never have seen the light of day. Of course it passed the House. Remember Pelosi's "you have to pass it to see what's in it" line? Remember the parliamentary tricks Harry Reid pulled to bipass the 60 vote rule to bring it to a floor vote?

The only reason Obama couldn't get more done in that two years was that he was reoccupied with his signature legislation. Many progressive legislators were pissed at Obama because they could have gotten other wet dream list items accomplished, like more gun control.
    We went over this days ago, you're late to the party.

Top Bottom