• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockowner

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Princeton
    As a former KLR owner, I think the hi-point would be the "KLR" of pistols. It is cheap, durable, and ugly (to outsiders) . It should fit your needs, but if your budget increases check out a Glock.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Are they really that bad of a gun or do they get a bad rap because they are so big and akward feeling. I am just looking for something to have with me while out on the motorcycle.

When you phrase your question, "How bad is..." then you've already admitted it's bad. Isn't that enough?

What does it matter what you're doing? Riding should be no different than driving. I carry my XD - walking, driving, riding, etc.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I have a hi-point 9mm.
    very good shooting and accurate.
    I did use a file on the trigger. One rough spot.
    I even shot it in a "shoot house" on a range.
    Very good handling.

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    My fil has a highpoint, 40 s&w, the pistol shoots every time and is accurate. Not the sleekest looking pistol, but look at glocks, m&Ps, khars, excetra, they all look the same.

danatkins

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    for the money you can't beat em. i've thought about getting one to toss in the console of the jeep i had a 995 carbine and it took everything it threw at even some rounds my buddy's friend loaded up 115 fmj case filled up with red dot and leveled off then bullet seated. needless to say when i found out what i was firing i unloaded the mag and went back to my ammo but didn't hurt the weapon at all

katfishinking

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    southwestern ind.
    ive got one in 9mm. being heavy it helps on recoil, even though not much on a 9, it does pretty much stay on target. spot on about service after the sale, any problem, they will make it right. looking to pick up one in .40. I will definitely keep what I have, and get more when I can find them. I don't think a man can have too many guns.

tornrebel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    Indiana
    Cheap gun, but the bad rep comes from it being known as a throw away gun. If you are on a budget and can't wait then it could be for you

Top Bottom