• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Yes as well as law breakers. And how do you fix that? My assumption is a kind of stop and frisk if a cop sees someone open carrying.
    Depends on the state.. I believe indiana and many other states have basically said they are not going to look for trouble.. some states it is illegal to be armed if you have a mask on but I don't think indiana is one of those states... heck if we don't plan on becoming criminals I reckon we will be ok

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2021
    Martinsville
    We
    Depends on the state.. I believe indiana and many other states have basically said they are not going to look for trouble.. some states it is illegal to be armed if you have a mask on but I don't think indiana is one of those states... heck if we don't plan on becoming criminals I reckon we will be ok

We should be ok yea. I’m just overly cautious on potential state over reach (as far as stop and frisk).

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    We

We should be ok yea. I’m just overly cautious on potential state over reach (as far as stop and frisk).
    Yeah I'm definitely with you there.. I just try to keep faith that if I'm not doing anything wrong, they won't bother me... it does seem that is heading the wrong direction.. I definitely don't agree that people should be able to be stopped or searched without a REAL just cause or warrant but in my life time I've seen just cause become "well, he swirved 1 inch " I mean basically at this point they can make something up

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2021
    Martinsville
    Yeah I'm definitely with you there.. I just try to keep faith that if I'm not doing anything wrong, they won't bother me... it does seem that is heading the wrong direction.. I definitely don't agree that people should be able to be stopped or searched without a REAL just cause or warrant but in my life time I've seen just cause become "well, he swirved 1 inch " I mean basically at this point they can make something up

Right, but what was dr Seuss doing for people to come out the wood work offended, and people just continue to lay down and take it.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Right, but what was dr Seuss doing for people to come out the wood work offended, and people just continue to lay down and take it.
    Right, that is just insanity.. some of the crap you just gotta scratch your head... alot of times I can at least see someone's point of view even when I don't agree with it but Dr. Seuss.. I can't even begin to get my head around that

Top Bottom