• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Trump's idea of them having to remain in Mexico while they go through the process, is dumpster fire. It's absolutely ridiculous. It may be a easy stopgap for the time being, but ultimately it would be disasterous.

Those seeking asylum, should be on US soil. If we allow asylum requests to be processed "off-site," then eventually we will be FLOODED with requests, and the kicker, is that a hell of a lot of them would probably be legitimate.
    Maybe just maybe the “off site” countries like Mexico will change their approach to just letting these caravansmarch thru their sovereign southern border on their way to the golden goose only to coagulate en mass on their northern border when the POTUS denies entry and makes it their problem as well.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Me neither. It's pretty stupid to be parading the flag of the country you are afraid to live in. I'm not really sure what's up with that. I'd really like to hear an interview of those folks.

As to the rock chucking - any reports on that? I haven't seen any (I haven't looked, either).

Perhaps there's a handful of folks in the caravan who are just plain miscreants who carry the Honduran flag, chuck rocks, and cause trouble.

A country's flag represents more than its government.
    In the US people who protest against the government, from either political party, still display the US flag.

Those people can still be proud of their heritage, history, culture, language etc (all the things represented by a country's flag) and still hate their current living condition and government.

:twocents:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Maybe just maybe the “off site” countries like Mexico will change their approach to just letting these caravansmarch thru their sovereign southern border on their way to the golden goose only to coagulate en mass on their northern border when the POTUS denies entry and makes it their problem as well.

This is my hope.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    In the US people who protest against the government, from either political party, still display the US flag.

Those people can still be proud of their heritage, history, culture, language etc (all the things represented by a country's flag) and still hate their current living condition and government.

Where have you seen the left displaying the American flag?

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area

If those people want me to let them into MY country they had better be waving the Stars and Stripes, if they wave anything at all. Period, end of sentence and non-negotiable.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    uuk3xT7.jpg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    In the US when Latinos protest the US government they wave the Mexican flag.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    If those people want me to let them into MY country they had better be waving the Stars and Stripes, if they wave anything at all. Period, end of sentence and non-negotiable.

We don't have a national flag just like we don't have a national language. Get with the times man. You don't have to be part of America to be American is the new hotness.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    this∆ . Mexico let em in....let Mexico deal with it.Their past President let em thru to fk Trump....how is that working out? The men come here,get a cash roofing job for $15.00 cash....$31,200 cash a year.Momma gets on welfare and with SNAP,Housing allowance,Medicaid and a few more,probably $25,000 added to the $31200 = a fat $56,200 a year ....to live better than most honest Americans....I will say it again ​Fxxk Em!

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    this∆ . Mexico let em in....let Mexico deal with it.Their past President let em thru to fk Trump....how is that working out? The men come here,get a cash roofing job for $15.00 cash....$31,200 cash a year.Momma gets on welfare and with SNAP,Housing allowance,Medicaid and a few more,probably $25,000 added to the $31200 = a fat $56,200 a year ....to live better than most honest Americans....I will say it again ​Fxxk Em!

I'll second (third?) the "**** 'em"...

Or, as a friend says, "**** the ****ing mother ****ers!"

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So all the networks seem to be going ape**** over the use of tear gas.
    Acting as if it's something new.
    Also acting as if it was done "for no reason".

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Exactly!! We shouldnt even let them apply for asylum. That's a ****ing joke. Welfare is what they really want not asylum.
    Let them sit In Mexico FOREVER. Fooorrrrreevvvvvveerrrrrrrr.
    If they arent smart enough to go home or go find a job in Mexico then die for all I care. We sure as hell don't need anymore dip****s in this country.

I seriously wish I could get a live feed of these ****ers getting hit in the balls and other parts with rubber rounds and tear gas. You cant get quality entertainment like that anywhere hardly anymore.
    I'd throw some ****ing tacos at them too. Theres the only handout you're getting *****es

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So all the networks seem to be going ape**** over the use of tear gas.
    Acting as if it's something new.
    Also acting as if it was done "for no reason".
    Framing it like they intentionally gassed women and children.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

My comment was not really about the migrant situation, just about flags in general.
    Just saying that you can be proud of your country/flag and still hate the current political/economical situation in your country.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Exactly!! We shouldnt even let them apply for asylum. That's a ****ing joke. Welfare is what they really want not asylum.
    Let them sit In Mexico FOREVER. Fooorrrrreevvvvvveerrrrrrrr.
    If they arent smart enough to go home or go find a job in Mexico then die for all I care. We sure as hell don't need anymore dip****s in this country.

I seriously wish I could get a live feed of these ****ers getting hit in the balls and other parts with rubber rounds and tear gas. You cant get quality entertainment like that anywhere hardly anymore.
    I'd throw some ****ing tacos at them too. Theres the only handout you're getting *****es

I wish we had no "bad language" filter on INGO to get the full TT experience. :):
    I will proabbly have to meet you in person for that.

Top Bottom