• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DemolitionMan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Avon, IN
    I hate when they show the next weeks preview!! Now I know who is going home.:rolleyes:

QFT. I can't believe they showed Pete sitting there, big as day, in the preview. Kinda kills the excitement of watching the elimination challenge.

I really felt for Tara, having gone through something similar in the last year myself. She made the only possible choice she could.

It was time for Denny to go, but I really hated to see Red Team lose. It seems like every week they do well in practice then blow it in the challenge...of course the worst one for that is the one that went home.

So who else was hoping to see Adam take a bath while throwing the knives?

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I couldn't find anything, but I wonder Adam Benson is a member of any firearms forums? It would be cool if we found out and signed up over there :D

It would not be cool to sign up somewhere and say something stupid or start a board war. That said, look back several pages to around the time of Caleb's elimination. HICKMAN provided a link to a thread on one of the competition forums where Adam was defending his despicable attitude and behavior (aka the "douche field"). It got ugly. Caleb posted in there too, with the professionalism and level-headedness you'd expect. The contrast was striking.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I watched a few episodes yesterday afternoon and set my DVR to record the series. Kind of liked it! I'd like to see more shooting and less of the sneaky gaming going on, but I guess that is what the producers think will attract an audience? Guess they don't realize some of us watch for the shooting, eh?

Jubbie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Northwest Indiana (slacker)
    I've been watching them on Hulu. Definitely more people watching for the human interactions than the shooting aspect. Would be cool to see some raw footage of the shooting/competitions. Gotta wonder how much editing was done to make it more dramatic. A Live season finale shoot-out would be a good finish.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    I really felt for Tara, having gone through something similar in the last year myself. She made the only possible choice she could.
    I'm sort of hoping they will invite her back next time, since she had to leave without being eliminated. Aside from being the right thing to do, it would make for great television. Plus I'm guessing she would work her butt off, in the off season, on all sorts of wild skills!
    It was time for Denny to go, but I really hated to see Red Team lose. It seems like every week they do well in practice then blow it in the challenge...of course the worst one for that is the one that went home.
    From what I could tell they might had stood a better chance of winning if they had eliminated him several weeks ago.
    So who else was hoping to see Adam take a bath while throwing the knives?
    :D

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    It would not be cool to sign up somewhere and say something stupid or start a board war. That said, look back several pages to around the time of Caleb's elimination. HICKMAN provided a link to a thread on one of the competition forums where Adam was defending his despicable attitude and behavior (aka the "douche field"). It got ugly. Caleb posted in there too, with the professionalism and level-headedness you'd expect. The contrast was striking.
    Starting a board war no. Having a front row seat while people tell him what he needs to hear would be fun though.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I've been watching them on Hulu. Definitely more people watching for the human interactions than the shooting aspect. Would be cool to see some raw footage of the shooting/competitions. Gotta wonder how much editing was done to make it more dramatic. A Live season finale shoot-out would be a good finish.
    Caleb, said what you see in 1 episode, took three days, to produce...

ThePhantom86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2010
    Columbus
    I like Denny and all but glad to see him go. Come on Pete, pull it out.

Are they going to do spears at any point? I think that is the only weapon I haven't seen them use but they show it in the opening.

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    All right, call me a homophobic but why did old boy and Kelly man have the arm around each other while what's her face was crying?

Sad she had her father dying and losing her spot. Would have been nice to see her in the every man for themselves. O. I bet she would have handed a few of those guys their hats. Women are better predators or warriors then most give them credit for.

Had it been me I would have left after the first call which makes me a wuss and her a stronger competitor than me. LOL

Rooting for Kelley still but can't see who the real favorite should be from a skills point.

Wonder what the oddsmakers would say if it was live?

Top Bottom