• ...and so much more!
  • KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    Big +1 !
    I like the shooting action but the back-stabbing has to go. Kelly has done better than any of the "big mouth" know it alls. Denny is "all hat and no cattle" . He's the only one on the show that could probably be bested by almost any avid shooter in INGO. He's just pure BS!. Hope Kelly wins just to rub their collective noses in it.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Last week he talked about the trigger being different, and I'm sure it is...but his teammates both times were telling him how to adjust and he didn't do it. For whatever reason he's just not hitting the target when it counts. I think it's time for him to go.

Well, after Adam. Can't wait to see that braying jackass go.

Ditto this and double on Adam.

Did any one go out and try to throw those pop cans and shoot them today?

I shot three cylinders. First six I loaded up and tossed six cans. Hit two out of the first six I threw and though this won't be so bad to learn. 12 more shots and didn't hit a frigging one. That sucked.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I DVR it, and i wasnt gonna watch it again, but now im glad i did. to see douche number 2 (brad) go home was a pleasure. he has an excuse for everything. shut up sissy boy.

now i cant wait for Adam to go home in defeat.

Duce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Delaware County
    It should start getting real interesting......knife throwing and slingshots are a world away from shooting a firearm. I've thrown both knives and as a child carried a slingshot more that a BB gun. This move should take some people way out of their comfort zone.....:@ya:...Duce<><

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Oh man I was so ticked last night when I got to watch it. Really red team, Kelly???:dunno: If I didn't like Pete so much I'd be wondering why he makes comments like "Kelly votes himself in more with his actions" really dude, if it's his actions then how the fook do you explain that Pete scored 3 points and Kelly scored 2??? That to me is just an ignorant statement about his age. He walked out because he got upset that Brad made more excuses about not performing well.

I too can not wait till Le Douche Field is gone.

Many probably didn't even notice for the next episode the producers of the show combined the shirts....Red and blue = green, a cool touch and I can't wait to see the Green shirt with Adams name on it.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Denny - should have been up against Brad.

Kelly - he's gonna keep pulling it out at crunch time.

Adam - The DoucheField is strong in that one.

Pete - he's a very.... huggy person. I think that would drive me nutters.

Brad - whew. Glad Mr.EverythingElseIsAtFault is outta there. It's exhausting to hear his whining.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    If I didn't like Pete so much I'd be wondering why he makes comments like "Kelly votes himself in more with his actions" really dude, if it's his actions then how the fook do you explain that Pete scored 3 points and Kelly scored 2???

I can barely stand to look at the greasy looking coupie doll curl on Pete's forehead all the time. What with those Super Dave Osborne look with his pants and shirt?

He must be the comic relief, a rodeo clown, to Dennies cowboy hat.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Mods can read PMs, you know. :rolleyes:

whatyoudid.jpg

hip shot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    I already talked to Caleb about this ....

the indiana gun club has a club shoot every year where they shoot 25 trap 25 trap doubles 25 skeet 25 skeet doubles and 50 sporting clays. this is to establish the club champ(top shot)......

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    Denny - should have been up against Brad.

Kelly - he's gonna keep pulling it out at crunch time.

Adam - The DoucheField is strong in that one.

Pete - he's a very.... huggy person. I think that would drive me nutters.

Brad - whew. Glad Mr.EverythingElseIsAtFault is outta there. It's exhausting to hear his whining.
    Code:

Brad being as arrogant as he is screwed himself, If he went against Denny he still would be in it. He tried to say Denny is a better all around guy...which he is not. I think he just wanted to get rid of Kelly early on to clear his own way. Kelly is not the greatest but he has a knack for pulling it out when the need arises.

Top Bottom