• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    We need to get something going. I've been slacking off as the "lead" guy, but I've been crazy busy. So, in an effort to get things back on track, I would like those of you who are comfortable with teaching others, to teach on a subject that you're knowledgeable. We'll need to find a central area to have classes, so if anyone has a church, or a large enough space in your home/property, or something... that would be awesome. Thanks in advance!

offroadking208

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    I'd be interested in learning and i'd come along with Norman428. Dont know about anywhere around Noblesville we could go, but i'll keep my eyes open

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I did a presentation on Radio Communications for the Bloomington MSG last year. I could likely do it for Area 2, if someone can find a location.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'd be interested in the radio comms class. Plus plenty of other stuff.

I could probably get use of my church. I do have a key and I'm sure the pastor would be ok with it, I could ask. But its not exactly central for the area. Just thought I could throw it out there in case something else isn't found.

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    Still on board here boss, keep us posted on things. I'm in need of a knife sharpening class!:yesway: I might be able to help with some shooting pointers, camping skills, beer drinking :40oz:( I kid).

Great to have ya back!!!!!

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    It's great to see all of the willingness to participate. Awesome. It really is.

But, what I'm REALLY looking for... is for people to teach on survival/preparedness skills that they are adept at.

If you are willing to teach on a subject, please post it below.

I'm looking to get a schedule going for a once a month (or more) meeting and get some good, solid training going on.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Ok well I'm good at building fires, making homemade shelters, most knots but need practice on a few. Basically most of the stuff taught in Boy Scouts. I can even do a fire by friction, show how to make a homemade oven out of a box, make a pizza in a mess kit (I think is still have the video of that somewhere) and other stuff.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I'll Teach a bit about Communications.

Warning: I do not own a tinfoil hat. If you do, prepare to disagree with some of what I present. :)

schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    Does anyone think that area two ought to be split into east and west districts? I doubt that I could offer much aid to someone on the east side of Indy if SHTF.

I'm in agreement here. These areas are WAY too big to be workable, IMO, and I predict we will see a de facto split of this type whether we make it official or not.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom