• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Okay, I am all for gun rights, but everyone has to admit that President Obama is just doing his best to protect us.

:rofl:
    Just kidding.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Okay, I am all for gun rights, but everyone has to admit that President Obama is just doing his best to protect us.

:rofl:
    Just kidding.

Just keep it up! We are going to have to ask VUPDblue to deal with you, only instead of banning you, we are going to have to have him arrest you for attempted humor! :):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I heard on INGO that obama is the best friend we have had as gun owners. True story.

I would like to take a moment and personally thank every "Gun Owner" both Ingo member's and out in the electorate for putting the big "O" in the power chair for 8 years.

How is all the "Hope and Change" working out for you..................Seriously.
    Please, as Gun owners make a Sane argument why you did this. Please.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I would like to take a moment and personally thank every "Gun Owner" both Ingo member's and out in the electorate for putting the big "O" in the power chair for 8 years.

How is all the "Hope and Change" working out for you..................Seriously.

You locked yourself out of getting an explanation right there!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I realize that now.

All other Bravo Sierra politics aside I would just like to understand how a serious gun owner would ever think this putz was our friend.

The best I can offer is that, among other things I have learned from participating on INGO, the common perception that being pro-gun and conservative in general necessarily go hand in hand is quite mistaken. Some people have other ideas they consider important and are willing to throw some issues under the bus for the 'greater' good, and, unfortunately, that includes gun owners who will vote for a virulently anti-gun candidate in the hopes of scoring somewhere else while disparaging us as 'one issue voters'. I hate to be the bearer of bad news for them, but as soon as you surrender freedom, everything else becomes irrelevant as you no longer are in a position to do any more than make requests--a situation that stands diametrically opposed to how a republic is supposed to work in which the government makes requests of us, not the other way around. I suppose three hots and a cot, and the chains that go with them are better in the reckoning of some than being free at the expense of having to find your own lunch.

Lowe0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Indianapolis

Because guns weren't the only issue on my mind when I voted? I'll be honest; I expect that I'll be voting for Hillary next year. I'm not just thinking about guns, but also science (climate change, evolution in education), gay rights, and overseas military action. I can't, in good conscience, say "I got mine, you're on your own."

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Because guns weren't the only issue on my mind when I voted? I'll be honest; I expect that I'll be voting for Hillary next year. I'm not just thinking about guns, but also science (climate change, evolution in education), gay rights, and overseas military action. I can't, in good conscience, say "I got mine, you're on your own."

:ugh:

OK, you are willing to give up one of our most important rights, the one that puts teeth in the remainder, in the name of global warming (pushers of which have been caught red-handed in fraud), shoving evolution down childrens' throats, and buttf**king? Seriously?

Lowe0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Indianapolis
    :ugh:

OK, you are willing to give up one of our most important rights, the one that puts teeth in the remainder, in the name of global warming (pushers of which have been caught red-handed in fraud), shoving evolution down childrens' throats, and buttf**king? Seriously?

Yep. That's the way democracy works; everyone gets the same vote to cast in whatever manner they think is best.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

You will knowingly vote for a outright lying evil ***** like that?

epic-fail-guy.jpg

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    OK, problem number one. Republic ≠ democracy. This is (at least according to the Constitution) a republic, which is an entirely different animal, and here you are giving up rights that aren't even supposed to be subject to the political process.

Watching each election reminds me of the simple truth that you can't protect the stupid from themselves.

Oh, and by the way, how do you think your 'democracy' thing is going to work out when you allow the kind of shift in the balance of power that your b***h Hillary is going to bring us given half a chance? When you give up all your leverage, you become a serf, not a citizen. In case you haven't noticed, that balance has been shifting the wrong way for a long time now and it is difficult to say exactly where the tipping point is, but I am satisfied that we are not far from it. That said, if you really believe that indoctrinating other people's children and your neighbor's dick are more important than the Constitution, have at it. Just remember that I will be laughing at you when the consequences come.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles

Climate change, is a HOAX, to tax coal out of business.... just to raise rates, then we will have to have a "program", for all the

food stamp, and welfare people, to pay their bills .....

The FIRST thing h is going to do, is bring back the 1994, AWB, and add as much as she can, to it ...

She will just finish the killing of AMERICA, that bho started .....

I could go on, but I would be banned for life ..... and I kinda like it here .....

Oh, just in case you don't know ..... I am 26 year Ret., DAV, and I served under

carter

Reagan

Bush

clinton

Bush

and Ret., B4 bho was elected the FIRST time .....

Google Mil., pay raises, and find out, who takes care of the Mil.....

The BIG raise, we got in 1980, was an election ploy, by carter, to get Mil., votes .....

Lowe0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Indianapolis
    She will just finish the killing of AMERICA, that bho started .....
    America in general, and our gun rights in particular, are more resilient than you and other posters are giving credit for. They've survived the other presidents you listed, and they'll survive whoever takes office next.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    America in general, and our gun rights in particular, are more resilient than you and other posters are giving credit for. They've survived the other presidents you listed, and they'll survive whoever takes office next.

Maybe, but I am NOT willing to gamble .....

I have worked all my life, and the .gov, has NEVER given me anything.... I am tired of paying for everyone

else's FREEBIES !!!!!

CptCrik

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Bloomington, Indiana
    It is amazing the things that get shouted out as fact and then get believed by the common masses. It would be the same people talking about these gun show loops and online gun sales to you door that if you talked to them about the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide like how it kills thousands of people a year, how a lot of it causes substantial damage to property, and when you get it in very huge quanities it has the ability to transform the earth's surface...but anyway it goes back to the very fact that even the WH press secretary Josh said that these gun laws they are proposing wouldn't have stopped any of these mass shooting like the one that just took place in Cali. It is just about making it easier for the criminals to attack law abiding citizens.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    This. Republicans run the house and senate. Nothing is happening in regards to gun control during the next presidential term.

Unless by EO, which is limited to feel good crap that's already on the books. Basically, nothing can really be changed by EO that will effect us.

The ONLY way I'll vote solely on gun rights is if there's a candidate that promises to expand carry laws to allow me to carry in all 50 states. That would indeed gain my vote.

Top Bottom