• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Thought of this thread as I starting watching Catherine Austin Fitts latest video where she calmly explains her opinion of what's going on, and says "Do Not Comply" within the first 5 minutes. Non-compliance and a love for a free country "could" change everything, if people would take a stand, including you. IMO you can't put a price (or points) on freedom.

Many on the board know who she is but you wife may relate to the message from this intelligent lady.

Gaffer

Shhhh.......
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Southern IN
    Once she reads this thread, the site will be flung open and everything post you have made will be scanned with the great attention to detail. Next thing, she will be wanting an exact list of how many guns you own. The horror!

A long time ago, my wife and I made a rule. I don't read what she posts on FB. She does not read what I post on INGO.
    This is one of the many reasons that I never allowed my wife to learn to read. Although I did teach her to read the beer labels.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Looks like if you get tested you don't need a proof of vaccination you can go to an indoor restaurant. :dunno:

It shouldn't be hard to find a priest (from whatever religion) who thinks the vaccine is the devil.

• Who is exempt from the City’s Order that requires proof of vaccination?

The following individuals are exempted from the City’s Order ...
      Individuals who have previously received a medical or religious exemption, provided such patrons provide the covered entity proof of the medical or religious exemption and a COVID-19 test administered by a medical professional within the last 72 hours prior to entering a covered location;

You still have the option to get take away food and eat it outside (or in your car since it's probably cold in Chicago), or take the food to your hotel room.

You don't need proof of vaccination to enter a restaurant in if you order take away food.
    It's the same here in France, I often go to Burger King, they ask proof of vaccination but not if you walk in to order food.

Proof of vaccination is not required to get into a hotel, just to get into their restaurant section.

You still have options.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    You're probably out of luck there. You'll just have to consider what you can do to make it a fun getaway within their dumb ass rules. Excluding indoor shops, restaurants, entertainment, I'm not sure what else that leaves. Sightseeing?

It leaves him plenty of time with the Mrs in their hotel room. :naughty:

Still plenty of places to get take away food not covered by their vaccine mandate.

68NOVA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    nwi
    The wife has me figured out.

The sad thing is, I know she has me figured out and I still cave.

For instance...

Any place she wants to go, she finds it in Chicago to ask me about it.

She knows for a fact that I won't go there and I'll find the equivalent or better in a different location to take her to ASAP just so she stops asking.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Looks like if you get tested you don't need a proof of vaccination you can go to an indoor restaurant. :dunno:
    IF he has been granted a medical or religious exemption AND has a negative test with 72 hours.

Sounds to me like the options are:

suburbs
    carry out or delivery
    a restaurant that doesn't care.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Thought of this thread as I starting watching Catherine Austin Fitts latest video where she calmly explains her opinion of what's going on, and says "Do Not Comply" within the first 5 minutes. Non-compliance and a love for a free country "could" change everything, if people would take a stand, including you. IMO you can't put a price (or points) on freedom.

Many on the board know who she is but you wife may relate to the message from this intelligent lady.

Yes, not being allowed into a restaurant in Chicago is just like labor camps and gas chambers.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    What’s the best way to wash the ick off?
    iu

Top Bottom