• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Is it a coincidence every time the US elects a democrat Israel is attacked during their term?

I am assuming the left will blame the golden eagle for it, but hes been out of office for 3 years now. Anything at this point is on their hands.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

Wipe the lot of them from the face of the earth. That kind of behavior deserves a scorched earth policy. To paraphrase Admiral Halsey, when Israel is done, Palestinians should only exist in h***.

I'm hoping Israel just levels Gaza. Start at the wall and work your way to the sea. I hear napalm still works.

Leave nothing but charred ash.

As Conan said, what is best? "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."

Seems a fitting goal.

By the way, consider how many Islamic terrorists may have walked across our borders in the last two years. Prepare accordingly.

This should also be a wake up call regarding one's responsibility as a member of the Unorganized Militia, and the real reason for the 2nd Amendment.

I've said a prayer for @LeftyGunner's family. I don't want to even imagine my family trapped in a war zone and not being able to get to them.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    How would a Russian drone be something supplied by Ukraine?

You do realize who is supplying Russia with drones to attack Ukraine, don't you?

Hint: They are also supplying Hamas.
    We do know Ukraine has been selling weapons we give then to the highest bidder so I don't think them saying they got weapons from Ukraine is a lie.
    As to the Russian drone. They are not sure what drone it was but they feel confident it was Russian. Its all unfounded right now just talk.
    A highly advanced drone did take out the Merkava which the Palestinians never had before. They are guessing its Russian. It could be US, turkey, possibly Iranian.

Top Bottom