• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Seen a report that over 4000 rockets have been fired into Israel in the last 8 hours. That's 500 an hour.

Over 100 dead over 800 wounded, over 100 they know of has been abducted and taken to Gaza. They are beating some of the hostages to death women included. Let's hope they aren't doing that to children as well.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Glad you heard from your family that all are OK and safe hiding in a bunker.
    My friends children are not in a bunker they are out fighting to keep your family from being killed by radical Islamists. They are in the IDF.

Are you implying that my sister is a coward for taking her kids to the safe room during a rocket attack?

That’s a pretty ugly suggestion, dad.

My sister served in the IDF, and I think her husband is still on the reserves. All of my cousins either served or are serving in the IDF currently...it’s a matter of pride for most Israelis, regardless of class or political orientation.

if you were trying to get under my skin by making it personal…good job, it worked.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Are you implying that my sister is a coward for taking her kids to the safe room during a rocket attack?

That’s a pretty ugly suggestion, dad.

My sister served in the IDF, and I think her husband is still on the reserves. All of my cousins either served or are serving in the IDF currently...it’s a matter of pride for most Israelis, regardless of class or political orientation.

if you were trying to get under my skin by making it personal…good job, it worked.
    Pump the brakes. That is not what he was saying.

He was saying he was glad they were safe. Its a pretty straightforward statement.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Was watching on Fox News a bit earlier, and they showed a live shot of a 20 or so story building going down 9/11 style.
    I said "What the F?" so loud my wife had to come out to see what was going on.

Unsure if it was from the attacks, or the Israeli response... but it did not bring back good memories.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Sure, if you say so.
    Knock off the aggrieved status. Its not a good look.

Look, while most people here dislike your opinions, and I'm sure a few people dislike you. But I'm sure very few actually HATE you. Especially enough to wish ill on your family. That is not what a decent human being does.

In my humble opinion, its attitudes like that that gets us into hot wars like this. And also gang wars, bar fights that devolve into gunfights, etc.

Some of us will even be praying for your family, regardless of what we think of your opinions here.

So knock off the attitude. Assuming the worst possible scenario is one reason you are not well received.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Was watching on Fox News a bit earlier, and they showed a live shot of a 20 or so story building going down 9/11 style.
    I said "What the F?" so loud my wife had to come out to see what was going on.

Unsure if it was from the attacks, or the Israeli response... but it did not bring back good memories.
    Yep.
    5,000 missiles. Next few weeks gonna be tough for some. God Speed Israel.
    Vote better America.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    War

War doesn't have Queens-bury Rules.

197 dead

Would this be happening under President Trumps Administration.
    Probably not... but if so... on a MUCH smaller scale.
    They wouldn't dare with him in office.
    He'd be tempted to break with official "hands off" tradition, and become directly involved with American strikes.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Probably not... but if so... on a MUCH smaller scale.
    They wouldn't dare with him in office.
    He'd be tempted to break with official "hands off" tradition, and become directly involved with American strikes.
    Lucky I'm not President, 200 dead because you're an a hole, will get you Gaza turned into molten Glass.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Knock off the aggrieved status. Its not a good look.

Look, while most people here dislike your opinions, and I'm sure a few people dislike you. But I'm sure very few actually HATE you. Especially enough to wish ill on your family. That is not what a decent human being does.

In my humble opinion, its attitudes like that that gets us into hot wars like this. And also gang wars, bar fights that devolve into gunfights, etc.

Some of us will even be praying for your family, regardless of what we think of your opinions here.

So knock off the attitude. Assuming the worst possible scenario is one reason you are not well received.

Alternatively, try recognizing your own biases.

If I had made a similar comment about his family I would already be banned, and you know it.

I expect I’ll be banned for talking back to the mods now…the ultimate INGO affront.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

If I had made a similar comment about his family I would already be banned, and you know it.

I expect I’ll be banned for talking back to the mods now…the ultimate INGO affront.
    Responses in order:

Alternatively, stop reading into straightforward comments LOOKING for offensive comments. As Kelly said, you can find anything if you look hard enough.

Nope

Nope. We dont do that. Maybe you were here back in the day when crap like that happened, but it doesnt work that way anymore. That crew is long gone.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Responses in order:

Alternatively, stop reading into straightforward comments LOOKING for offensive comments. As Kelly said, you can find anything if you look hard enough.

Nope

Nope. We dont do that. Maybe you were here back in the day when crap like that happened, but it doesnt work that way anymore. That crew is long gone.

Sure, if you say so.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

Don’t be a drama queen. We got enough of those to deal with in the real world we don’t need it here.

Top Bottom