• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    Well I am 22 and I had a colonoscopy a few weeks ago.....honestly not as bad as everyone makes it out.

First you have to drink a gallon of waterd down gatorade.....when it hits, find a good book....also get two ply, quilted will help

Then the next day you go to the hospital, put this cool gown on and they wheel you back.

after they take you 'into the room' they hook up the IV and give a couple shot of fluid into the IV, you face gets fussy and you feel reall good

You wake up kinda groggy and feel like Obama just passed a stimulus bill:dunno:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yeah, yeah, yeah.

I got threatened with a cystoscopy by a urologist a few years ago. I think that raises the bar a notch or two, even though I only had to think about it for a few weeks and never had to have it done. I'm not sure even having a chick doctor would help the pain much, but it sure would make it less gay.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    Yeah, yeah, yeah.

I got threatened with a cystoscopy by a urologist a few years ago. I think that raises the bar a notch or two, even though I only had to think about it for a few weeks and never had to have it done. I'm not sure even having a chick doctor would help the pain much, but it sure would make it less gay.

Ok, had that done also..it's hell getting old with health insurance!...the worst part of that was...wait for it...the SHOT IN THE HEAD OF THE ..UNIT for painkiller. No maybe that wasn't the worst of it, maybe that was on the way home when I made my wife pull over at Mcdonalds because I had to use the rest room (they fill your bladder with water during the procedure) but they didn't tell me about what is was going to feel like when the painkiller wore off! I almost removed the urinal from the wall and certainly did scare a young father and his boy!

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Ok, had that done also..it's hell getting old with health insurance!...the worst part of that was...wait for it...the SHOT IN THE HEAD OF THE ..UNIT for painkiller. No maybe that wasn't the worst of it, maybe that was on the way home when I made my wife pull over at Mcdonalds because I had to use the rest room (they fill your bladder with water during the procedure) but they didn't tell me about what is was going to feel like when the painkiller wore off! I almost removed the urinal from the wall and certainly did scare a young father and his boy!

Do what now? :n00b:

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I highly recommend the colonoscopy. I had one in January and it may have saved my life.

All jokes aside, to ride the optical snake isn't that bad. It is the night before that is killer. I love whoever referred to it as the night of a thousand waterfalls. Too true!

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    WOW I have never met so many guys talking about each other asses and the things that get stuck inside them.....

Is there a GINGO club or something??

No seriously I had it done it isn't that bad the night before sucks but compared to an Upper GI I'll take it in the backside anyday.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I have Irritable Bowl and just had the upper scope and colonoscopy done. For me, the worst part was drinking the stuff before. It was a small bottle of stuff that I had to dilute down. A bad case of diarhea is much worse than what I had. I just couldn't go far from the toilet. I had some stomach pain afterwards due to the gas but other than that, no pain at all. I figured it would be really undignified but wasn't at all. My father died of colon cancer.

MEN, PLEASE DON'T LET YOUR PRIDE PREVENT YOU FROM SAVING YOUR OWN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom