• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    You guys are HILARIOUS!! Actually the guy had fingers the size of a summer sausage, and no I didn't feel both of his hands on my shoulders. This is where I encourage all guys around 40 and over to get a prostate exam, but seriously..... it's a finger in the ass. It was NOT as cool at it sounds...

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    You guys are HILARIOUS!! Actually the guy had fingers the size of a summer sausage, and no I didn't feel both of his hands on my shoulders. This is where I encourage all guys around 40 and over to get a prostate exam, but seriously..... it's a finger in the ass. It was NOT as cool at it sounds...

Liar - You told me that I was your first :D

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

Maybe you did it wrong?

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Heck, I did notice your typing was higher pitched this time. LOL

Regardless of the ribbing, you did a good thing getting the exam. Have you had you Colon Scoped out yet? Talk about fun. The prep for that exam is something to write home about. Again, LOL. Another good thing to have done someday.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Heck, I did notice your typing was higher pitched this time. LOL

Regardless of the ribbing, you did a good thing getting the exam. Have you had you Colon Scoped out yet? Talk about fun. The prep for that exam is something to write home about. Again, LOL. Another good thing to have done someday.

No didn't have the colon scope, but I have had two stents put in my heart, so I'm hoping that, with good drugs, the tube in the butt won't be too horribly bad. At least they won't have to cut into anything to do it!

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Y'know.... I've had the blood test (PSA antigen) and I really don't know how it is that the doc's finger is going to be any more specific a test than something that can be quantified and shown on an objective scale. If anyone out there can give me a serious, valid, and correct answer on this, I would be most appreciative. (Funny answers are good, but I really would like to understand why both tests are supposedly necessary.)

Blessings,
    Bill

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green

That costs extra in Amsterdam. Just saying.

kong1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Pendleton
    I got my first prostate exam unintentionally. I went to a new dentist, and after entering his office, I discovered that he was gay. All he wanted to do was probe my anal cavity...:laugh::eek::eek::eek::crying:

Last edited:

hc4sar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    cent IN.
    GET THE SCOPE DONE IF YOU'RE OVER 50 DO IT YESTERDAY!!! YOUR DOC WILL PUT YOU OUT IF YOU ASK HIM TO JUST DO IT MY DAD DIED FROM COLON CANCER . IT TOOK HIM ALMOST A YEAR AND IT WASN'T VERY PRETTY EITHER !!!!!!!!! JUST GET IT DONE. THANKS FOR THE RANT.:twocents:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I bet you thought you were getting a shot when you bent over and the doc said, "You're going to feel a little prick.";)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Dude disappears for weeks at a time and returns with such pleasant news!

I'm rethinking my choice for room mate when I turn 80.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom