• ...and so much more!
  • ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    ROFLMAO!

Based on posts I've read on INGO the past few weeks, I just figured it was one of the members of INGO!

Well, seeing that video, remember the old adage: Hillbillies will be hillbillies!

I'm guessing the kids probably DID cut the guy off, and provoke the fight. That does not exonerate the Turner's however.

EASY decision for me. Turner should be charged with battery x 2, assault with a deadly weapon (never heard the firearm discharge), criminal intimidation for each person in the kid's vehicle, child endangerment. Wife, not battery, but the other charges are applicable.

Turners should both face stiff fines, jail time, permanent loss of gun rights (screw your "paid his debt to society" malarkey, we SEE what kind of a scumbag he and his wife are) AND permanent loss of their child / children.

Don't like that, don't 'play' with guns.

On the other hand, presuming the kids DID cut Turner off, PERHAPS it'll set in to their thick skulls that they could have ALL been killed. I've certainly 'babysat' those who wouldn't hesitate to kill everyone in that pick-em-up truck over such an incident.

pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    wrong on so many levels, he never needed to stop in the first place, why not keep on driving, if it escalates call the sheriff. This guy will probably get off on some plea bargain.

Mad Anthony Wayne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    NE central Indiana
    Can't we all just get along??? Expect people to cut you off. It's nearly impossible to drive one block without crossing the path of a moron. Don't chase them and confront them. Nothing good will ever come from it. Put your patience hat on every time you get behind the wheel. This video is complete facepalm!

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    Pride is at the center of the moral decay of this society.
    Fear is the Primer, and Idiocy is the actions thereafter!
    Gutless.. My children learned to throw a punch way before they ever touched a gun.

This, most defintely this.........people are getting dumber by the day and all common sense and decentcy has went out the window.

Somemedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I didn't see a shot fired. Im not disputing it but from the video did anyone else?

I would caution anyone who passes judgement on this 30 sec clip... the kids who reportedly took the video were the ones who released it so it may have had portions edited out for their sake. You also don't see the driver going back into the truck for... a weapon, bat, shotgun, cardigan sweater...who knows? And so momma pulls a piece, wouldn't you're wife if 2guys18fists were pummeling you?

Did Mr Brad screw the pooch when he curbed these guys and decided to pull one out, dumb move on his part. All I'm saying is these guys posting this video had time to cut out anything that could incriminate them. I don't think Bradley Bigbad went looking g to tangle and getting out of the truck was a dumb move but we surely didn't see the events that led up to this, don't pass judgment yet til it all comes out.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    wrong on so many levels, he never needed to stop in the first place, why not keep on driving, if it escalates call the sheriff. This guy will probably get off on some plea bargain.

A plea bargain is doubtful, unless things have changed drastically in the last few years. Fighting, PI, the usual Saturday night shenanigans, that MIGHT slide in that area, but gun play, and you will get the book thrown at you.

Honestly, that guy is lucky that was just a truck full of kids, as that isnt too far away from Lejune, and not uncommon to run into Marines in the area. His beating could have been much worse, and his wife, walking around the truck with a gun, well, I wouldnt normally hit a woman, but threaten my life... and you get what you get.

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    I didn't see a shot fired. Im not disputing it but from the video did anyone else?

I would caution anyone who passes judgement on this 30 sec clip... the kids who reportedly took the video were the ones who released it so it may have had portions edited out for their sake. You also don't see the driver going back into the truck for... a weapon, bat, shotgun, cardigan sweater...who knows? And so momma pulls a piece, wouldn't you're wife if 2guys18fists were pummeling you?

Did Mr Brad screw the pooch when he curbed these guys and decided to pull one out, dumb move on his part. All I'm saying is these guys posting this video had time to cut out anything that could incriminate them. I don't think Bradley Bigbad went looking g to tangle and getting out of the truck was a dumb move but we surely didn't see the events that led up to this, don't pass judgment yet til it all comes out.

If you read the article someone posted from the local news paper, the police department released that 30 second clip trying to locate the couple. The article said that shots were fired and then the idiot returned to the scene later looking for the kids. Yes the kids might have been in the wrong at first but I personal think they did what needed done to end it and I'm proud of them

lucky3031

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Evansville
    Don't start no s***, wont be no s***! haha he got what he ordered... However, I cannot say that i don't understand what the wife's intentions were. She brought the gun out but didn't threaten with it... i can understand why she took it outside... BUT the dude should had been all "Honey take the piece back to the car, im getting what i deserve..." He messed up by pulling over... Screwed himself by throwing a punch at some ass whippers... Royally F***ed himself when he took the pistol and brought it up at them.
    Shame
    :draw:

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    An ex friend of mine had this same thing happen on a DATE. Took on four guys in road rage and threw the first punch. Got his arse whipped. Great impression to the girl on his first (and I'm sure last date). The guys took off before he could recover hs pistol from his glovebox, and that is a goid thing, because knowing him, he would have felt justified in using it.

Bandsaw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Pike County
    If I read correctly, he fired the shot when he returned, not in the filmed incident. It wouldn't be hard to prove, since he is supposed to have fired into the ground.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    If I read correctly, he fired the shot when he returned, not in the filmed incident. It wouldn't be hard to prove, since he is supposed to have fired into the ground.

Deputies say her husband shot at his victims, missing them, but hitting the victim's car and a neighbor's home.
    "That's a big concern, because you never know what will come up next," said Antonio Suban, whose home was damaged from the gunfire.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Deputies say her husband shot at his victims, missing them, but hitting the victim's car and a neighbor's home.
    "That's a big concern, because you never know what will come up next," said Antonio Suban, whose home was damaged from the gunfire.

Any chance he gets a job with LAPD or NYPD?

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Maybe he should learn to count before he throws punches. IMHO, he started it, he got beat down, sounds like life. You would think an adult would be a little smarter, then again, his wife was probably sitting there running her mouth about how a real man would do something...

CitizenX

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Tippecanoe
    Read the entire article before saying everyone was at fault. According to the police the kids were not at fault and I would have to agree with them.

The Daily News Mobile

What I meant was the kids' may have been at some fault for driving irresponsibly which more than likely started the mess. These kids need to be a little more aware of nut jobs like this. That's all .

Top Bottom