• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Maybe its a recruiting video for an inner city community service organization? There was no audio but maybe there were saying look at all these dangerous guns we found and responsibly collected to turn into law enforcement....

DO I really need purple?

Indy 1911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Say what you will about exercising their rights, but I would be none to pleased if they were doing this in front of my house.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Cumberland
    I noticed before I posted the Channel 13 link there was a seperate link to another video that was actually shot by one of the subjects that were there, full of audio and other sceans where they were looking at an AR on the trunk of the car discussing where the extra "clips" were at,talking gibber about how they were gonna take care of thiers,etc

The original footage was posted by the user "Brandon Pierson" on a
    You Tube account, it has also has been removed as soon as I posted the original link.

Im guessing from Brandons other posts/vidoes, he is into Music/video production and this was footage perhaps going to be used in one of his BPZ productions,

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlbQZA-wXUM[/ame]

It happend at Cenic Court off Michigan Road and 64th area.

:shady:

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Teenager see rap video, teenager do . . . with airsoft.:D

Here is a Pre-Teen from the wilds of Randolph County with more real guns than all the teens of Indianapolis combined . . . and HIS gun handling is flawless.:D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKo351YwRoQ[/ame]

If there is a problem, it is up to their fathers to kick their asses and get them squared away and trained up.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Teenager see rap video, teenager do . . . with airsoft.:D

Here is a Pre-Teen from the wilds of Randolph County with more real guns than all the teens of Indianapolis combined . . . and HIS gun handling is flawless.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKo351YwRoQ

If there is a problem, it is up to their fathers to kick their asses and get them squared away and trained up.

What Fathers?

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Cumberland
    Well here is another production that was on his profile.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCyluXpYKMo[/ame]

Look like thugs to me.

SHCdvldg

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Waukesha
    I think the only thing this video shows is a huge gaping hole in firearms education. THese young men should be encouraged to take at least a basic firearm safety course. If the police respond to this video and talk to you the young men featured all they should do is stress firearm safety and proper handling.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Are you guys kidding me? Illegal possesion of firearms, brandishing comes to mind.I sure hope you guys aren't being serious.

Bob

There was no brandishing and how do you know there was illigal possession?

Last edited:

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Cumberland
    Trust me, most of the folks I seen on the ORIGINAL video dont give a F*&^ about any Laws, gun education, nor you or your neighbors safety.

Has anyone here seen the Original video? from most of these comments me and the wife has read here NONE of you have.

There were around 15 minutes of original footage.

Last edited:

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Well then find the original video and maybe if it as bad as you say... Prove they are thugs and not just a bunch of guys pretending to live the hip-hop fantasy.

Right now I just see a group of blacks with guns and there is nothing wrong with that. I've been flagged by more at the 1500 or a public range than these guys were doing in the video - it still isn't acceptable.

Music I don't care for. The whole hip hop fashion BS I could care less about. But if you say they are thugs on their appearances, I don't know what to tell you.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Trust me, most of the folks I seen on the ORIGINAL video dont give a F*&^ about any Laws, gun education, nor you or your neighbors safety.

Has anyone here seen the Original video? from most of these comments me and the wife has read here NONE of you have.

There were around 15 minutes of original footage.

got link?

Top Bottom