• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Jon-Erik Hexum didn't fare well either with a prop. Safety, respect and understanding of firearms need to be taught.

Jon-Erik Hexum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's horrible.

When we don't call people out for being unsafe, we contribute to the problem. I bet everyone on set was laughing and playing along until he started dieing. Until the gun went bang you would have been a jerk to tell the star to "stop playing with that ****ing gun before someone gets killed". Save a life, be a jerk.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Look guys, this can easily swerve into the realm of race talk, but it is what it is. A bunch of guys waving their guns around, pointing them in unsafe directions, brandishing haphazardly in public view without a care in the world.

Does this represent what I would consider a responsible gun owner(s)? NO

Would I post this on some website and say these guys represent INGO? Hell NO

Was this video made to appeal to someone or to intimidate someone? I think it's appealing to themselves and meant to intimidate others.

So given that knowledge, how can other members of society look upon this type of behavior without judging this behavior to be unbecoming and assume they're of the 'thug' category?

Aaron1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Was this video made to appeal to someone or to intimidate someone? I think it's appealing to themselves and meant to intimidate others.

So given that knowledge, how can other members of society look upon this type of behavior without judging this behavior to be unbecoming and assume they're of the 'thug' category?
    :+1:

Yeah I live near there. I think it's safe to say that these guys are the reason why I carry and why I train, and I've probably had run ins with them or their relatives before.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Hhmmmm, not to get off course but I have seen a lot of other brand names have some issues. My 1911's run pretty well.
    All of the production-line guns will have some QA failures that slip past the QA department. Custom shop guns this is much less likely, but still possible.

That said, out of 1,000 rounds through my 1911 [so far] I have had 0 issues.

charley59

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    In Carroll County
    Automatic Assault rifle, probably identified by the unbiased 'gun expert' reporter....or Uncle Joe Biden. Uncle Joe knows guns. Wait, the gun was identified by police as an automatic assault rifle.

Top Bottom