• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    They mentioned that there might me some minor city ordinance that I could potentially violate. He said that if the law wasn't being uniformly enforced that there would be standing for some type of action. They didn't really look into this for me, it was more of a conversation at lunch.

JD, I've served as an expert witness against rogue cops in several court cases in Ohio, giving testimony about illegal/unprofessional conduct on their part.

If you decide to take legal action in this case (and OH GAWD, I hope you do) I would be pleased to assist you in any way I can.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    What's your position (I am putting you on the spot, so feel free to ignore me)

My position is that I didn't want anything to do with that, or any other buy back. Unfortunately we buried my Grandmother this afternoon or I probably would have been required to be there. I'll consider it her last gift to me.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    My position is that I didn't want anything to do with that, or any other buy back. Unfortunately we buried my Grandmother this afternoon or I probably would have been required to be there. I'll consider it her last gift to me.

Too bad you weren't there. You could have made a real difference with what happened.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Its all Kirk's fault

Churchmouse. I think churchsheep fits better. At least in this one instance. Right now only facts are he went and had an encounter with the police. Going bad is your interpretation. Just because you predict an outcome doesn't mean you can pontificate on the meaning of it.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Sorry for your loss, but glad you didn't have to sit through the SHAM of "making our streets safer". (Although, I suspect you would probably have rather circumstances been different)

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008

My condolences. Prayers for you and your family.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Its all Kirk's fault

Churchmouse. I think churchsheep fits better. At least in this one instance. Right now only facts are he went and had an encounter with the police. Going bad is your interpretation. Just because you predict an outcome doesn't mean you can pontificate on the meaning of it.

Really......man that hurts so bad I will be sucking my thumb in the dark sobbing all night. Wow....:rolleyes:
    If you knew me (and you do not) you would not go with the names and childish remarks. I could really care less what you feel "Fits" Do not let the handle influence you as to who I am.

It was and still is not the best idea. I am glad this young man came out OK. I will bet you a lunch that his affiliation with a law firm was a part of his timely release. Also the fact he broke no laws.
    They allow panhandling on corners and do not site those folks. He had to trump up something to CHA and escape with any dignity.
    I suppose you were there....leading the fight for gun owner ship.....not there, figures. Neither was I and I live 20 minutes away.

I avoid confrontational situations as I do not play well with idiots...period. When confronted by idiocy I respond in kind and that has never ended well for anyone involved. If you knew me (you do not) you would know that.

Enjoy.

Top Bottom