• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    After four and a half intense and wonderful years as CEO of Groupon, I’ve decided that I’d like to spend more time with my family. Just kidding — I was fired today. If you’re wondering why… you haven’t been paying attention. From controversial metrics in our S1 to our material weakness to two quarters of missing our own expectations and a stock price that’s hovering around one quarter of our listing price, the events of the last year and a half speak for themselves. As CEO, I am accountable.

Read more: Andrew Mason is out as CEO of Groupon, here's his sendoff letter - The Next Web

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    The 'Struggling' part of the previous headline caught my eye.

"Hey, our company is having a bad quarter, let's offend a major block of users, like gun owners, and hope that people will not leave in droves."

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Seems like a lot of these jack asses that have made very public anti gun statements are getting theirs. But how can that be? Obama says the vast majority of Americans support the gun grabbers.:dunno:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I just got an email from them for go kart racing. I've been to the track they are advertizing and it's about as dangerous as a criminal with a gun.

Jason

which track? Ive seen groupons for fast times before, but I turned off all notifications from them.

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    I shut groupon off at my router. It is my way of making them disappear. Also added them to spam filter.

Does anyone want to buy grouponsucks.info or grouponsucks.us? They are both available.

Top Bottom