• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm aware. Somewhere we started talking about the 25th floor.

I graduated from Greenwood. I used to be allowed to hang out there. There's so much I can assume but I'll wait to find out which side of the road they lived on.
    I'm guessing it's likely that the shooters came from Marion County.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    But I am absolutely positive if I was in the school system there today, I would not be allowed to go there with or without my parents. It will be a no go zone.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I was thinking about the layout, restroom locations, the inside alley between the stores, where the mall police and alley restroom was. The food court restroom has always been back there in the corner, between the food court and a service exit.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I was thinking about the layout, restroom locations, the inside alley between the stores, where the mall police and alley restroom was. The food court restroom has always been back there in the corner, between the food court and a service exit.
    My first job (other than cutting grass) was there at Gallenkamp Shoes. It was before they enclosed the mall though.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'm guessing it's likely that the shooters came from Marion County.
    No guarantee, but given the sheer numbers, odds are in favor of those involved being known to IMPD/MCPO. And if Curry's Mears' team had done their jobs, this might not be as big of an issue.

I mean when mopes arent afraid of the consequences on this side of the moat, they're gonna keep doing mope things.

I mean, if you knew that speeding would only result in the officer pulling you over and yelling at you, and no real consequences in the end like losing your license or getting a fine higher than $25, would you really stop speeding? Probably not.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    No guarantee, but given the sheer numbers, odds are in favor of those involved being known to IMPD/MCPO. And if Curry's team had done their jobs, this might not be as big of an issue.

I mean when mopes arent afraid of the consequences on this side of the moat, they're gonna keep doing mope things.
    Curry? Do you mean Mears?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I was in Avon a few times this year.

Based on my observations at the stores and restaurants, the Raceway Road moat ain't working.

:):
    We need to starting digging soon. I'm just west of 267 (AKA Avon Ave) and south of 36. Raceway Road seems like a good place to dig.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No guarantee, but given the sheer numbers, odds are in favor of those involved being known to IMPD/MCPO. And if Curry's team had done their jobs, this might not be as big of an issue.

I mean, if you knew that speeding would only result in the officer pulling you over and yelling at you, and no real consequences in the end like losing your license or getting a fine higher than $25, would you really stop speeding? Probably not.
    Yes.

Top Bottom