• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Au contraire...It has to do with abusing children. Cutting off boobs and inverting penises to form make believe vaginas to human beings that cannot consent is child abuse. (When you realize all of this is all a part of the same evil, it ties everything together).
    Nope. To put it bluntly MAPs want to have sex with your child, not change their sex. Google it. Show me where the two are related.

From Urban Dictionary:
    Minor Attracted Person
    Otherwise known as a pedophile, but a nicer way of saying it, it's been made so clean of any filth actually associated with the term that a good handful of Tumblr users are actually not disgusted by them, just because the term sounds so much nicer like this.

It is separate from the trans discussion. Its all about adults who are sexually attracted to kids. Nothing more. Though some will try to make the distinction between MAPs and pedos being that MAPs are OK because they dont act on it. :puke:

If you think I'm wrong, please show your work. You can argue the two are equally evil, but to say they are the same thing is wrong.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Nope. To put it bluntly MAPs want to have sex with your child, not change their sex. Google it. Show me where the two are related.

From Urban Dictionary:

It is separate from the trans discussion. Its all about adults who are sexually attracted to kids. Nothing more. Though some will try to make the distinction between MAPs and pedos being that MAPs are OK because they dont act on it. :puke:

If you think I'm wrong, please show your work. You can argue the two are equally evil, but to say they are the same thing is wrong.
    I think the thing that connects them is the ideology of abnormal views of sex and gender. Queer theory was invented by a bonerfied pedophile. The professed idea is to challenge current “normal” because “normal” naturally forms oppressive hierarchies, so as you destabilize the current normal and new norms form, you keep society destabilizing the new norms before hierarchies can form around the new norms. And that will end oppression. Obviously that’s nonsense. Once the new normies establish hierarchies they won’t give them up.

But, it’s awfully ***damn convenient to make sexual perversions, all of them, normal. And then use the NPC mobs to enforce it. Pedos are trying to blend into the new sexual norms being formed so that they can enjoy their perversions without going to jail and being put on child predator lists. It’s all the same thing. Rainbows.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I think the thing that connects them is the ideology of abnormal views of sex and gender. Queer theory was invented by a bonerfied pedophile. The professed idea is to challenge current “normal” because “normal” naturally forms oppressive hierarchies, so as you destabilize the current normal and new norms form, you keep society destabilizing the new norms before hierarchies can form around the new norms. And that will end oppression. Obviously that’s nonsense. Once the new normies establish hierarchies they won’t give them up.

But, it’s awfully ***damn convenient to make sexual perversions, all of them, normal. And then use the NPC mobs to enforce it. Pedos are trying to blend into the new sexual norms being formed so that they can enjoy their perversions without going to jail and being put on child predator lists. It’s all the same thing. Rainbows.
    This. How did we go from "everybody gets a trophy" to "nothing is immoral" so damned fast?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    This. How did we go from "everybody gets a trophy" to "nothing is immoral" so damned fast?
    Symptoms of a decaying society. What GFGT and jamil are arguing is correct. We started with normalization and societal acceptance of sexual deviant behavior by arguing it's between consenting adults and it's not hurting anyone else, so it's none of your business. It doesn't effect you. There has been a chorus of "prudish" voices along the way warning of where this will lead. They were continuously castigated as old fashioned, out of touch Chicken Littles worrying about things that would never happen. We've now arrived at the beginning stages of normalizing pedophilia, and they will prey on your children and use the force of law to prevent you from protecting them. Do we think it will end here? How many it'll never happens have to happen before we wake up? It's time to realize that it's all the same evil, from the same source. As it was in the days of Noah....

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It is called the elimination of standards.

Are you now agreeing that “all of this is all a part of the same evil, it ties everything together”?
    Kinda. With the mentality that "All bourbons are whisky but not all whiskies are bourbon." My beef is comments like my esteemed collegague GFGT above. Just because they are one thing you consider evil, doesnt mean they are another.

You and I are kinda the same way on this. Words have meaning and you need to use the correct word(s). Using the wrong words also has negative consequences. (even if you dont give a rats *** about the evil because evil is evil is evil)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And to put a finer point on my last statement, accuracy matters. Because inaccuracy and semantics can lead to loss.

Take the Lindell thing. He appears to have argued the wrong argument for how the election was stolen. Now that he has been found to have allegedly lied, his opponents can now say "See! It was a legit election after all!" Even if it wasn't. All that was really proven was Mike's assertions were wrong, not that the whole process wasnt rigged.

You can look at the evidence in 2000 mules or whatever it was called. Apparent ballot stuffing. Even if that was true, opponents can use the Lindell failure to fuel their argument that all those extra ballots were really legit, and that this is also a lie. Whether it is or isnt.

Truth and accuracy of words matters and failure to use accurate language can backfire. Even if you dont care about/respect the target of your words.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

From Urban Dictionary:

It’s all the fruit of the same poisonous tree.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

From Urban Dictionary:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Yeah, it goes back to: if there’s not a single standard, then you have no grounds to judge anyone else’s standard. It’s all a matter of opinion.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It’s all the fruit of the same poisonous tree.
    True, but the tree is made up of many parts. Leaves are different from the flowers, which are different from the bark, etc. And you cant say its all bark, or its all leaves. Or its all the tree. Its important to be specific otherwise you cant have an honest debate.

Once again, All bourbon is whiskey but not all whiskey is bourbon. And just taking a blase attitude like that just muddies the water and prevents honest discourse. You can hate it all, but Its still important to see the distinctions between the sins.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    True, but the tree is made up of many parts. Leaves are different from the flowers, which are different from the bark, etc. And you cant say its all bark, or its all leaves. Or its all the tree. Its important to be specific otherwise you cant have an honest debate.

Once again, All bourbon is whiskey but not all whiskey is bourbon. And just taking a blase attitude like that just muddies the water and prevents honest discourse. You can hate it all, but Its still important to see the distinctions between the sins.
    You’re arguing mechanics. I’m pointing out the effects, the deleterious effects to the family structure, children, men, women, etc.

And you’re right the tree has many parts and this poisonous tree’s parts consist of (but not limited to) no-fault divorce, homosexuality, fornication, adultry, trans-whatever, and yes, pedos.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

You’re arguing mechanics. I’m pointing out the effects, the deleterious effects to the family structure, children, men, women, etc.
    1682630419607.png

:):

Top Bottom