• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MartinHouse

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2022
    Shelbyville
    I think you may have assigned that cause without reason. If you're a gender activist teacher pushing gender queer ideology to children it's highly likely that you're, as Bug suggested, one of those letters in LGBTQIA+. The people using "groomer" language are equal opportunity. They'll point the finger at any of those letters as they apply.

But, I don't think the individuals who belong to that group of letters are inherently gender activists. Except maybe the Q's. And that's kinda by definition, isn't it? Because Q isn't as much a gender as it is an ideology. It's not only members of the alphabet gang doing the indoctrinating either. It's, as Dave Chappelle puts it, "white feminist bitches" too.
    I would love to reply, but I'm really not sure what you're saying.

The only thing I can say is that there is no such thing as gender ideology.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    What did I ghost? Just any example is fine.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

The only thing I can say is that there is no such thing as gender ideology.

Really? No such thing? Are you certain you’ve looked in all the places it might be hiding? Have you tried Google and still haven't found it?

Maybe it’s because you don’t know what to look for. No shame in that. INGO is here to help you. An ideology is a system of ideas that characterizes the thinking within some specific genre. It could be economic, political, social, religious, etcetera. It can be the thinking of an individual, or the shared thinking of groups of individuals. Sometimes we call groups that have similar ideological thinking, cults. So Gender ideology would look something like ideation around gender.

But I suspect you know that. I suspect it's that you object my classification of it as an ideology. Maybe you'd rather classify it as a "theory" or even as a set of facts that are interpreted as gender theory. But. Ideologues always believe their ideology is their truth. And often such ideation compels them to impose it on everyone else.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I was saying that maybe you think people are picking specifically on LGBTQIA+ people, but really it's a matter of who is in the set of people that are grooming kids. Not all LGBTQIA+ activists are groomers. But most of teachers grooming kids for activism or becoming trans, are themselves LGBTQIA+ or Pedo activists. I doubt there are any normies in that set. Who is left?

But let's be straight about what we're calling grooming. Because it looks like you might be trying to build up some foes made of straw. The people we're talking about are indoctrinating children with queer theory to get them to be allies. They should stop it. That nonsense doesn't belong in schools.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom