• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    Having children openly celebrate sodomy in a classroom is also a predatory grooming technique. Not all teachers are bad, but some are definitely degenerate psychopath predators and should be called out and never allowed around children again. Those enabling them should get the same treatment.

Grooming 3.jpg

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    I'm interested in who you are calling "perverts".

Would it help if I used the terms "obviously child focused degenerate psychopaths"? Or "delusional openly operating pedophile abusers"?
    Now I am interested in exactly what distinction you trying to carve out for yourself.

Last edited:

MartinHouse

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2022
    Shelbyville
    Would is help if I used the term "obviouly child focused degenerate psychopaths"? Or "delusional openly operating pedophile abusers"?
    Now I am intereseted in exactly what distinction are you trying to carve out for yourself?
    Well, no. Of course nobody wants predators in schools. I just noticed that a lot people are calling people those things only on the basis of not being heterosexuals.

How many predators are openly operating in schools?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well, no. Of course nobody wants predators in schools. I just noticed that a lot people are calling people those things only on the basis of not being heterosexuals.

It isn't solely because they aren't heterosexual, it is because they wish to proselytize for their particular letter in LGBTQ etc among the impressionable minds of children

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I think you may have assigned that cause without reason. If you're a gender activist teacher pushing gender queer ideology to children it's highly likely that you're, as Bug suggested, one of those letters in LGBTQIA+. The people using "groomer" language are equal opportunity. They'll point the finger at any of those letters as they apply.

But, I don't think the individuals who belong to that group of letters are inherently gender activists. Except maybe the Q's. And that's kinda by definition, isn't it? Because Q isn't as much a gender as it is an ideology. It's not only members of the alphabet gang doing the indoctrinating either. It's, as Dave Chappelle puts it, "white feminist bitches" too.

Top Bottom