• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Damsel380

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2021
    Plainfield, IN
    Sometimes I forget your a gal. My bad. Please don't be offended about my comment. The boner drone is a long running joke.

Lol no worries guys it takes a lot to offend me. After seeing your comment I had to google “boner drone” and the threads from here popped up, lol I figured out the joke there.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I cannot help on the OP, but would strongly suggest taking self defense classes. Start out basic and be prepared to advance as you find the discipline that suits you.

A fair amount of self defense classes also dovetail nicely into self defense with weapons, including lights, sticks, pepper spray, your blade and your pistol.

Achieving respectable levels of self defense training can help immensely with mental attitude towards security concerns that can seem eat at you, whether authentic or not.

:twocents:
    ^^^^This*^^^^

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    So when does this thread turn to discussion of food? Do we have to wait till page 2?

ETA: I shouldn’t leave a page open without refreshing. Already on page 2. Commence the food discussion!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Bigtanker is a doodie head that doesnt know how to drive. :p

With that being said, I dont like turkey, and my mom doesnt like smoked meat. So when I host Thanksgiving Im smoking ribs and a chicken, and oven roasting a bacon wrapped turkey breast for those that insist on turkey. That and Grandma's dressing. :drool:

The dressing recipe is somewhat from scratch, and I'll happily share the recipe if any one wants it.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Bigtanker is a doodie head that doesnt know how to drive. :p

With that being said, I dont like turkey, and my mom doesnt like smoked meat. So when I host Thanksgiving Im smoking ribs and a chicken, and oven roasting a bacon wrapped turkey breast for those that insist on turkey. That and Grandma's dressing. :drool:

The dressing recipe is somewhat from scratch, and I'll happily share the recipe if any one wants it.
    I’m deep frying a turkey for work and making a turducken for family thanksgiving.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    To the OP, was there a really big tanker truck parked outside your apartment? I hear tell that those tanker drivers can give off creepy vibes that maybe your dog was picking up on.
    Kinda like weird folks who sit outside of my truck in their Jeep when I pull into a station waiting for me get out......

Top Bottom