• DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I hate texting lol
    I do too! Which is why I never "INGO" on my phone. I can type like a bandit on a full sized keyboard, but I spend so much time correcting my fat-fingering on a phone that it's just too much trouble. Same with talk-to-text. I spend more time correcting what it "thought" I said that it's just easier to type it out, even as slow as I am on the phone.

gassprint1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I do too! Which is why I never "INGO" on my phone. I can type like a bandit on a full sized keyboard, but I spend so much time correcting my fat-fingering on a phone that it's just too much trouble. Same with talk-to-text. I spend more time correcting what it "thought" I said that it's just easier to type it out, even as slow as I am on the phone.
    Lmao, i turned that google stuff on my phone off for that reason. Here lately, i find myself on ingo sites on my phone instead of laptop. I too when mad or something, can type really fast on a keyboard.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Ohh the stories I could tell you tell you about the IMPD Civilian blue jumpsuit administrative core. Yeah they actually have a uniform for them. Though not everyone actually wears it. Anyway I digress, lets just say they are as hard to deal with to even other city agencies, as they are to Joe Q Public..

And its just not a city employee thing. Most other agencies are pretty easy to deal with.

I don't think they pay the IMPD civilians enough, and as such, really don't get the quality applicants they likely should have in these roles.
    Property room employees haven't had a uniform in decades. I've been out here for over 21yrs and I haven't seem them in anything other than t-shirts and jeans. They make about $35k a year

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Sounds like the time for a challenge to their policies has come!!!!

IMG_0744.JPG

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    He does, and is, but his focus is on state issues and not city issues (as it should be). If this were a statewide problem (and it doesn't appear to be), then he might get involved. This is a local problem and needs to be addressed locally IMHO.
    Are you sure? His residence I believe is Zionsville. (when he isnt in the gov mansion)
    I know he goes to the church I grew up in, and its in Zionsville.

Bulletbill86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2023
    Indiana
    Yep, a waste of time.
    Not a waste of time at all ... I had 96 guns taken about 12 years ago and was able to get them back on my own within 2 years .... after being told not to pursue them and that they were gone for good ...I was told no and not a chance and that I needed an attorney many many times ... I even gave up twice and then after some time regained my drive and kept up the good fight. Thier game is to make it very very hard and confusing .... I had to call and go to the city county building many many times but it's worth it .... good luck and never let anyone tell you ....it's not worth it ....or to give up

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    So the only way to fix this is for the state government to make a law strictly forcing law enforcement to return firearms within x amount of time?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Not a waste of time at all ... I had 96 guns taken about 12 years ago and was able to get them back on my own within 2 years .... after being told not to pursue them and that they were gone for good ...I was told no and not a chance and that I needed an attorney many many times ... I even gave up twice and then after some time regained my drive and kept up the good fight. Thier game is to make it very very hard and confusing .... I had to call and go to the city county building many many times but it's worth it .... good luck and never let anyone tell you ....it's not worth it ....or to give up
    Hello and welcome to INGO. You definitely bring a lot to this discussion. Please keep an eye out for potential legislation on this matter. We cover the General Assembly in the link below.

Also the link to the intro and greetings sub-forum. Please introduce yourself.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    How does One M&P 9mm compare to 96 firearms again?

kiddchaos

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    A few years back, one of my relatives had his Sub2000 stolen from his trunk in Broadripple. A bunch of cars got hit. Robbers may have thought it was a laptop as it was in a laptop bag. After about 2 years they police found the gun at a residence, and he got it back.

Top Bottom