• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    There is a two limit. I purchased me two, five times. That is a total of 10 boxes.
    My Grandsons will be happy next summer.

I just noticed that and was coming here to tell people. Don't know if they will ship or not.....but they should. Has to be a system flaw though.....but with free shipping what would prevent you from making 20 orders of 2 if you wanted.

baldguy637

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Just noticed on my order summary that the two items say they are on backorder. Hope I still get some as they were in stock when I ordered them.

Me too, just checked my order status. The 333 pack still says in stock, but the 500 thunderbolts say they're on backorder. Hopefully I got the order in soon enough to get it this week but I'm not holding my breath.

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Me too, just checked my order status. The 333 pack still says in stock, but the 500 thunderbolts say they're on backorder. Hopefully I got the order in soon enough to get it this week but I'm not holding my breath.

I got a conformation email roughly an hour after ordering that said my package is expected to be delivered the 11th.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Just stopped by KS&E on Pendleton Pike and Post Rd.
    Ed had Remington .22 at $27 a box and they were big sized boxes but I don't know how many were in a box cause I just bought some 9mm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom