• ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Man, I just sold 550 rds local at pre panic prices+ to help friends out. guess I missed out on pooching friends

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    is this a good price? I've not bought 357 a lot. I usually only shoot mine maybe 20 rounds a year but I'd like to shoot it more.

.357 has been hard to find. This is near the low end of current pricing, especially major brands. It is starting to show up on shelves in smaller shops though.

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    SIG SAUER 9MM 124 GRAIN JACKETED HOLLOW POINT V-CROWN BULLET FOR 80 CENTS A ROUND (using codes and quantity listed below)
    https://www.sigsauer.com/9mm-124gr-elite-v-crown-jhp.html

-20 round boxes for $19.95

-free shipping over $100

-If you're signed in to a Sigsauer.com account use code MAGREDEEM25 for an additional 25% off

-7 boxes of 20 (140 rounds) comes out to $113 total after free shipping and $7 tax. This comes out to 80 cents a round for "premium" 9mm jacketed hollow points.
    [FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]If you don't think this is a deal, let me and others know![/FONT]

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    SIG SAUER 9MM 124 GRAIN JACKETED HOLLOW POINT V-CROWN BULLET FOR 80 CENTS A ROUND (using codes and quantity listed below)
    https://www.sigsauer.com/9mm-124gr-elite-v-crown-jhp.html

-20 round boxes for $19.95

-free shipping over $100

-If you're signed in to a Sigsauer.com account use codeMAGREDEEM25 for an additional 25% off

-7 boxes of 20 (140 rounds) comes out to $113 total after free shipping and $7 tax. This comes out to 80 cents a round for "premium" 9mm jacketed hollow points.
    [FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]If you don't think this is a deal, let me and others know![/FONT]

I can't get the code to work. I just now created an account so maybe it takes awhile?

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    Seems as though Sig was allowing the MAGREDEEM25 code to go through for any and all orders for a short period of time (i got mine through) when it was intended to be available only for people who bought Sig firearms recently and received only one magazine instead of the standard two. As explained here: https://www.sigsauer.com/magazine-redemption

Seems as though Sig fixed their error so the code now won't work unless you qualify for redemption

4x4strongman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 16, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Almost $0.39 with tax added. Above my threshold but probably not bad for those of you with deeper pockets or low inventory.

I figured it wasn't too bad with the current state of things. Most online places that have stayed in stock it seems that they are steadily around 60+ before tax and all. I try to go to rural kings, check places for stuff staying in stuck but without any luck so far sadly. I thought about ordering but 390 for a case sucked, even though it doesn't suck comparatively

Top Bottom