GenPol: Part VI----- Something Something Brandon?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I've noticed that progressives tend to do this now. They'll say that the other side is politicizing something by disagreeing with the thing they wanted. So is only one side politicizing it? It's like the mask issue. If you don't want to wear one you're politicizing it, but if you want to force people to wear them you're not? :nuts:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I've noticed that progressives tend to do this now. They'll say that the other side is politicizing something by disagreeing with the thing they wanted. So is only one side politicizing it? It's like the mask issue. If you don't want to wear one you're politicizing it, but if you want to force people to wear them you're not? :nuts:
    More than ever, whatever they’re accusing you of they are probably actively doing it themselves. They have no sense of hypocrisy.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    More than ever, whatever they’re accusing you of they are probably actively doing it themselves. They have no sense of hypocrisy.
    Oh yeah. In this case let’s be clear, the right was politicizing it. Opposing bad policy IS political. Damn straight we’re politicizing that. They believe they’re just doing the right thing and the people on the right just want to make it political. They’re being just as political.

Another example. I talked about climate change with an extended family member. “I’m angry because we’ve known for decades about climate change but we can’t make progress because conservatives politicize it.” I replied, you don’t think you’re politicizing it?” “No. I just want a better planet for my kids and their kids,” or some such self righteous drivel.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Gampy Biden struggles with his biggest challenge yet. Putting on his jacket.

I feel sorry for those Marines. That must have been one hell of a struggle, first to keep a straight face, and second to not help the dottering old fool put his jacket on. :ugh: Oyyyyy

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Blame it on the mask.
    Marine One rotorblast deflected off of face diaper and displaced the always-one-size-too-small Presidential sport coat.
    Coulda happened to any feeble old goat.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    They will just be going after the "rich".
    No need to worry.

IRS faces online uproar over special agent job posting requiring ability to use deadly force 'if necessary'​

IRS job posting said agents must be willing to 'carry a firearm' and 'use deadly force, if necessary'​

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They will just be going after the "rich".
    No need to worry.

IRS faces online uproar over special agent job posting requiring ability to use deadly force 'if necessary'​

IRS job posting said agents must be willing to 'carry a firearm' and 'use deadly force, if necessary'​

You forgot to fill in line 42b. We must kill you now. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom