• ...and so much more!
  • Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    When I worked at the mills, tried to see how much mpg I could get with the Focus I had then. Drafted a big rig all the way home, much closer than should be (Truckers probably say should never be!) and got 49 mpg. Sure that trucker was happy to see me exit the interstate!

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Filled up my truck with diesel today, and it cost just over $140. Under Trump is was never more than $80 or $90 - but, you know, mean tweets and all . . . . .

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Traded my truck in on a Chevy spark the other day, bare bones manual variety.

Was in the process of finding a new truck when this nonsense started so I decided I could live without a truck for a year. Was going to buy a crap Honda or something anyway to commute in. This way I have my “beater with a heater” only it’s a nicer car that’s been taken care of and has a warranty. Gas prices stay around where they are and I make a truck sized payment on this itty bitty car and it’s paid for in one year.

Then I will go get another truck and use the spark to commute in so I’m not wearing a 50k dollar truck out in 5 years. I commute 75 miles round trip every day around 465.
    I was truck-less for about a year. Throw a hitch on that spark and get a little trailer secondhand.

Top Bottom