• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    You don’t and I posted a link showing they did decline…
    You cannot possibly show that there were any decreases in cost to the consumer due to prices being ratcheted down due to decreasing gasoline prices. Prices for any given item can fluctuate due to variables such as supply, demand, distributor variables, whatever. But generally speaking, prices do NOT decline because the merchant undid an increase they implemented earlier. It`s only market conditions that can drive prices down.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You cannot possibly show that there were any decreases in cost to the consumer due to prices being ratcheted down due to decreasing gasoline prices. Prices for any given item can fluctuate due to variables such as supply, demand, distributor variables, whatever. But generally speaking, prices do NOT decline because the merchant undid an increase they implemented earlier. It`s only market conditions that can drive prices down.
    You cannot possibly show that there were any increases in cost to the consumer due to prices being ratcheted up due to increasing gasoline prices. Prices for any given item can fluctuate due to variables such as supply, demand, distributor variables, whatever. But generally speaking, prices do NOT increase because the merchant undid a decrease. It`s only market conditions that can drive prices up.

Makes about as much sense as your post…

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I paid $4.25 a gallon this morning.
    Also, I noticed a bunch of cars with gas doors open and the caps missing in the neighborhood. Thieves are at it already.

Also, I saw a really nice Dodge Charger that someone drove into last night and tore up the front end and took off. Must have been a drunk or on drugs.

Top Bottom