• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    You need to get with the doomsturbation plan, man.

He is that way with me every time I text him for a bigfoot, dogman, or lizard person update...I get back some lame a$$ text like...

"Dude for the fiftieth f-ng time I checked with my buddy's at DNR and there are no new bigfoot, UFO or dogmen reports...okay...fine...I'll check again tomorrow...how tf was I supposed to know it's a full moon tonight??? OMG dude you're worse than that Night Stalker guy from the 70s man...yeah I know he had a cool hat..."

1719948791214.png

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Over 35,000 police officers will be deployed in and around Paris for the Olympics.
    18,000 soldiers and some 2,500 foreign police officers on top of that.

AJF2DWLCINDZNLJVXAMODKP5QM.jpg

Looks like every police agency in France is getting new armored cars before the games.
    The RAID (a bit like the FBI HRT) got those low profile SUVs.

20b0ea78-9766-4795-9ce9-43b93fc0f433.jpg

And that thing ... that looks a lot like a version of the Lenco Bearcat.

S1-blackwolf-le-nouveau-vehicule-du-raid-780530.jpg

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    He is that way with me every time I text him for a bigfoot, dogman, or lizard person update...I get back some lame a$$ text like...

"Dude for the fiftieth f-ng time I checked with my buddy's at DNR and there are no new bigfoot, UFO or dogmen reports...okay...fine...I'll check again tomorrow...how tf was I supposed to know it's a full moon tonight??? OMG dude you're worse than that Night Stalker guy from the 70s man...yeah I know he had a cool hat..."

View attachment 363224

I liked that show... still catch it on reruns from time to time.

Guy had a 1966 Mustang that would have only been about 8 years old at the time.... Wish I would have picked on up back then.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Putting on the olympics costs a **** ton of money.

I recall when ****cago was making a bid to host the olympics. They were fortunate to not be selected.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    That's a popular feature!
    Our national police have that on their water cannons.

They also have some armored front-end-loaders ...

ob_a6f6fd_photo-n-05-t.jpg

Those are from the 1980s but they have been recently repainted to look pretty on TV for the Olympics.

NGM3ZTAzMzUtNTdhOS00YTc3LWJmZTktNjdhYWIwMmZmNDk0_20201102-essor-vab-vbrg-gendarmerie-omat-lp-4097-web_1200.jpg
    Glad to see you post @Sylvain !

Stay safe, and keep us Americans across the pond informed.

Oh, and bonus points for the plows!

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Our anti-riot Gendarmerie units just got some new vehicles recently.
    I already got to see them in action.
    They will be deployed all over Paris during the elections and during the Olympics.

MjAyMzExZGRkNjI3OTFhNjQyMTczZGIwN2IxZGUxYTQ3ZTQzODI

DC7QPL467FCDVMSKYY4SHEH654.jpg

Old models of armored water cannons are still in use.

ELgBfqLXkAAdMPn
    Good to hear everything going okay for you.

But I have a favor to ask. Anyway you could ship me one of the older ones, preferably with the new trucks plow? I'll take one of the SUV too if you wouldn't mind...

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Good to hear everything going okay for you.

But I have a favor to ask. Anyway you could ship me one of the older ones, preferably with the new trucks plow? I'll take one of the SUV too if you wouldn't mind...

Thanks my friend.
    I think they will keep the old ones in storage or sell them to some African country.
    You can buy the new model, it even comes in black.
    It's quite inconspicuous if you remove the remotely operated machine gun and grenade launchers from the roof.

vbmo-les-echos.jpg

I believe each unit costs over 860,000 USD.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So you're saying that you think I'm mostly correct?
    Well, not really. Let's call it 60/40 religion/political. First it's a religion because it espouses beliefs about and worship of a deity. It's political because many Muslims want a theocracy. A religious political entity that enforces their faith. Which makes it not really a "faith" if your government requires you to believe it.

I deleted the other smartassery. It was unkind.
    Thank you for the consideration. Much appreciated.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's always in the urban areas here.

In Indiana, the suburbs ARE redneck country.

:):
    There's a fairly upscale neighborhood that just went in near me. A lot more Trump flags flying than I would have expected. It's mostly Louisville refugees fleeing the horrible school system. There's no saving that city.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Well, not really. Let's call it 60/40 religion/political. First it's a religion because it espouses beliefs about and worship of a deity. It's political because many Muslims want a theocracy. A religious political entity that enforces their faith. Which makes it not really a "faith" if your government requires you to believe it.
    According to my son, we live in a theocracy here...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We do. But I bet we differ on which theo governs us. ;)

Well. I think figuratively we can say that. Or, practically we can say that. On paper we're not a theocracy.

But I'd say that the people who hold the most power in the US now are ruled by beliefs that are deeply held, and are part of a comprehensive belief system of morality, and answers to questions about life, death, and reality. In that respect, Marxism qualifies as a religion. That's where the power seems to be now. So yeah, you can loosely say the US is governed by a theocracy of sorts. Woke is Marxist. Woke is a religion.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Well. I think figuratively we can say that. Or, practically we can say that. On paper we're not a theocracy.

But I'd say that the people who hold the most power in the US now are ruled by beliefs that are deeply held, and are part of a comprehensive belief system of morality, and answers to questions about life, death, and reality. In that respect, Marxism qualifies as a religion. That's where the power seems to be now. So yeah, you can loosely say the US is governed by a theocracy of sorts. Woke is Marxist. Woke is a religion.
    I was thinking the church of the almighty dollar. Well at least for most of the politicians. They think they are going to make enough off it they'll pay lip service to anything.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    So France’s moderate left and far left conspired to drop out of each race where whichever one had the least chance of beating the far right, one week before the snap election.

That way they moderate left would siphon votes from far left and vice versa.

Thus beating the far right.

That’s how you cheat with democracy.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So France’s moderate left and far left conspired to drop out of each race where whichever one had the least chance of beating the far right, one week before the snap election.

That way they moderate left would siphon votes from far left and vice versa.

Thus beating the far right.

That’s how you cheat with democracy.
    And did you hear the quote from the far left winner?

(paraphrased) "We absolutely must enact ALL of our far left agenda items IMMEDIATELY! (he actually yelled it with an angry tone. Yes, I listen to NPR on the way to work to hear what those left loonies are doing)

As I recall that is a coalition style government, so that demand is quite the facist demand. And I dont throw that F word around.

Top Bottom