• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    People are fleeing the cities. I think it kinda started with Covid-19. And then now the riots. Problem is, a lot of them are Democrats and they're gonna end up turning red counties purple or blue. That's what happened in Virginia.
    It started before that. It is starting to accelerate though.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    letemburn.gif

is that when the peaceful protestors set fire to the police station with police inside?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Sacramento Trump Protesters Play in Traffic, Get Outraged at Results | ‘Hit by Cars'

[video=youtube;C3v7elWGuys]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3v7elWGuys[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That police car that was just sitting there for half an hour suddenly took off with sirens blaring for a reason. And that’s not difficult information to get. Well, it shouldn’t be difficult for journalists. I had to find a foreign news source to find it because American news was too busy supporting political narratives. I think it was BBC news who reported that a police spokesperson said that the officer was on an emergency call for two anti-Trump protestors hit by a car. These self-important jackasses think it was all about them.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I can't remember where it was posted, so I'll put the update here.

Omaha bar owner was attacked, defended himself and shot attacker. BLM/Antifa mob
    It was ruled self defense.
    Well...

Man Who Killed BLM Protester Has Self Defense Ruling Overturned, DA Caves To BLM And Man is Indicted

[video=youtube;lwK6LQuIF04]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwK6LQuIF04[/video]

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    There is an elderly woman in Bloomington, IN, who should use that video as part of her defense.

Pretty much anyone who is surrounded by BLM protesters in their cars should use this defense as well as the many other videos of people being attacked in their cars.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Two Lawyers Sentenced To Long Terms For FIREBOMBING Police Car, Media RUSHES To Defense
    [video=youtube;3p7x_e426rg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p7x_e426rg[/video]

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Mayors and prosecutors. Mayors direct the city police, and it takes a prosecutor/district attorney to make the charging decisions. Think about what happened to the McCloskeys in St. Louis County. Could that have happened in Marion County? Probably. Monroe County? Not unlikely. Morgan County or Johnson County or most of the other counties in Indiana? Nope.

Fortunately for the McCloskeys, the Missouri AG apparently has some authority to override local prosecutors. In most states (if not all), the governor has pardon power. In Indiana, a county prosecutor's decisions are almost absolutely unreviewable until it gets to the Court of Appeals stage, after conviction.

ETA: Apparently, according to one media outlet, the cops were not entirely on board with Ms. Gardner's decision to prosecute:

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/c...-case/63-8abf5d89-1aeb-46b7-bad2-cc1a482e945e

The charging document was written by the ADA Hinckley, not by the affiant, St. Burgdoff. Can charging documents have ghost writers, when the affiant swears under oath that they wrote it? Further, it was intentionally misleading, if not outright fraudulent due to lying by omission at the very least. This is clearly a malicious, politically motivated prosecution.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Two Lawyers Sentenced To Long Terms For FIREBOMBING Police Car, Media RUSHES To Defense
    [video=youtube;3p7x_e426rg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p7x_e426rg[/video]
    I think the title of the video is either clickbait or an error. Maybe they meant to say "face life in prison".
    They never verbally say in the video that they were sentenced at all, let alone to life. I can't find any other news source saying they were sentenced.
    I think they are still awaiting trial.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I think the title of the video is either clickbait or an error. Maybe they meant to say "face life in prison".
    They never verbally say in the video that they were sentenced at all, let alone to life. I can't find any other news source saying they were sentenced.

I was thinking, wow that was fast lol.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Looks like the title on the actual video does say “face” to me. Maybe actaeon mistakenly put “sentenced” IDK.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    After relative peace for a while (too much smoke from forest fires?), the crazies in Portland were at it again last night. Well documented by Andy Ngô.

Following a break from more than 100 days of rioting, #antifa in Portland have resumed their demonstration after air conditions improved. Tonight they gather outside the local ICE facility, a place they’ve attacked multiple times. #PortlandRiots
    12:22 AM · Sep 19, 2020

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Looks like BLM was so happy with the results of the autonomous zone in Seattle (CHAZ) that they've built one in Minneapolis now.

Per Andy Ngô:
    A George Floyd autonomous zone in Minneapolis is blocked off by barricades & checkpoints. A business owner within zone was violently beaten unconcious by a man who demanded money. Responding police & ambulance were stopped by aggressive protesters. #BLM https://kstp.com/news/police-say-au...group-disagrees/5866263/#.X2TAXUz9Pms.twitter
    11:29 AM · Sep 18, 2020

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom