Not open for further replies.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Apparently some police don't feel safe when encircled by BLM protesters given their propensity for assassinations now. Can't say I'm surprised.

https://twitter.com/brandondarby/status/1305627919968956416

Edit: I hope the car is okay.

I laughed when I heard these asswipes start crying, "Oh my God". What the hell did you expect, idiot?

I wonder what the status is of the lady that did the same thing when asswipes layed on her hood down in Bloomington.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    This isn't people playing around on school recess.

Antifa and BLM are legitimately terrorists by every definition of the word you can find. Police refuse to act, government refuses to act, and in fact institutions hold up these terrorists.

So what is the average person supposed to do? Kneel down for them?

I would kneel for a more stable platform or maybe go prone.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Apparently some police don't feel safe when encircled by BLM protesters given their propensity for assassinations now. Can't say I'm surprised.

That is similar to how they assaulted that lady in Bloomington in July. They jumped on her car like that when they attacked her. I wonder if they ever caught the folks that attacked that woman?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I saw that blowing up on Twitter. And why was the cop so eager to get on his way?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/police-california-supporter-run-over-b440200.html

He was on a call for two anti-trump protestors who were hit by a car. Before blocking the cop's way, maybe consider that the cop might be on an emergency call which might be a little more important than your ****ing temper tantrums. ****tard.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    This is the natural progression of pampering children. They have been able to control people, traffic and police without repercussion, either physical or legal.
    Why wouldn't they think that standing in front of a police car (and then jumping on the hood) will make it stop? I've gotten my way for 6 months, I'll get my way again today.
    We are getting the society and behavior we have groomed.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am just glad we now all agree that self defense is racist. If you are about to be raped (or murdered) just lay back and enjoy it. It is the civilized thing to do.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    "They" (Antifa, BLM, etc.) did start it. The adults need to finish it.

Adults don't yell "f**king fa**ot" while punching a man on the ground.

And hate? You haven't seen hate yet. Buckle up, buttercup.
    I fear you're correct. It was nice, six months ago, when the "politically minded violence" thread was all examples of the left going berserk.

There is at least one commonality between both sides: the notion that the law (and those trusted to enforce it) has let them down. Both sides seem to be saying, "If the police would just _______, then I wouldn't have to do this."

Of course, I know BLM/ANTIFA/etc has destruction on their mind, and you'll never see large group of patriots firebombing anything. The motives are definitely more noble on our side, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

The American public at large doesn't have an appetite for destruction and order can be restored without vigilantism, IMHO.

Media is a powerful influence, and maybe if I was watching a continual stream of ANTIFA riot videos, I'd feel different.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This is the natural progression of pampering children. They have been able to control people, traffic and police without repercussion, either physical or legal.
    Why wouldn't they think that standing in front of a police car (and then jumping on the hood) will make it stop? I've gotten my way for 6 months, I'll get my way again today.
    We are getting the society and behavior we have groomed.

I think it's more just mob mentality.

For a lot of them, their belief is that the police will do the exact opposite - they see the police not as pamperers (is that word?), but oppressors.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    This seriously pisses me off. I really don't care what anybody thinks or feels. Those asshats are tearing this country apart. They need some of their on medicine because those we trusted to protect us have no balls to do so. This will escalate.

Those trusted to protect us sure didn't waste any time putting us in handcuffs.
    What proceeded the incident in the video, anyone have a link?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Those trusted to protect us sure didn't waste any time putting us in handcuffs.
    What proceeded the incident in the video, anyone have a link?

With the mayors and pols on the BLM/ANTIFA side, I wonder how the police feel being ordered to go after the racist (according to the left wing media) pro police side and protecting the anti police side.

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    With the mayors and pols on the BLM/ANTIFA side, I wonder how the police feel being ordered to go after the racist (according to the left wing media) pro police side and protecting the anti police side.

Mayors and prosecutors. Mayors direct the city police, and it takes a prosecutor/district attorney to make the charging decisions. Think about what happened to the McCloskeys in St. Louis County. Could that have happened in Marion County? Probably. Monroe County? Not unlikely. Morgan County or Johnson County or most of the other counties in Indiana? Nope.

Fortunately for the McCloskeys, the Missouri AG apparently has some authority to override local prosecutors. In most states (if not all), the governor has pardon power. In Indiana, a county prosecutor's decisions are almost absolutely unreviewable until it gets to the Court of Appeals stage, after conviction.

ETA: Apparently, according to one media outlet, the cops were not entirely on board with Ms. Gardner's decision to prosecute:

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/c...-case/63-8abf5d89-1aeb-46b7-bad2-cc1a482e945e

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

Good question, that's assuming they know who is on which side at the time. That's why I was asking for a link. To the bystander it just looks like the same mob mentality that was chasing Rittenhouse.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I think it's more just mob mentality.

For a lot of them, their belief is that the police will do the exact opposite - they see the police not as pamperers (is that word?), but oppressors.

Then why would they be surprised that their oppressor hit the gas? Wouldn't an oppressor ignore the demands of the oppressed?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom