NRA:
    rfM4hrA.jpg

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville

I wonder if the sister of one of our INGO members (she lives in Portland) is still denying that there is anything going on there.

I also have an aunt and uncle who live in Portland. I haven't talked to them for a while, but I'm fairly certain they are 100% on board with the BLM/ANTIFA/Whatever proponents, at least in principle.

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Wow... you'd think they'd be old enough to know better.

One would think; however, my aunt is a direct descendant of a dyed-in-the-wool New Deal Democrat, and my uncle was an environmental engineer for PG&E.

They would NOT approve of the violence, but they're totally on board with the philosophy.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I also have an aunt and uncle who live in Portland. I haven't talked to them for a while, but I'm fairly certain they are 100% on board with the BLM/ANTIFA/Whatever proponents, at least in principle.

So was this guy. His social media feeds are 100% down with the cause.

Look what it got him...

"Adam was pulled out of the vehicle. He did not fight back. Several men punched him in the face ... a female then kicked him in the back of the head and then we saw a suspect with a vest that said security kick him in the head and that sent Adam unconscious. Even then they continued to attack Adam as he was clearly unconscious," Ventura recalled after arriving on the scene. "It was very tough to see it in person."

Reporter who witnessed Sunday's assault in Portland says city is like a 'war zone'

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Time to round em up. Put them on buses to Idaho and hold immediate trials..... After the beat downs.

no need to go that far. there are plenty of sports arenas sitting empty now. bring in some dirt and let's just fight it out. they wear black or red, we'll wear red white and blue stripes. easy to tell sides. ultimate fight to see which side wins. if it's gonna be a war, let's get it over with now

now personally I'll hire some Hessians to come over and kick some ass for me.

this reminds me of 9/11 when we realized we had been at war for years but didn't know it. now we are directly being attacked and killed and no one has the will to stop it. This is another example of the leftist talking points being 180 degrees backwards and them accusing us of exactly what they are doing. "can't walk down the street without getting killed"? come on...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The guy that kicked someone in the head is on the run, begging for money.
    And Facebook finally realized antifa is bad.

[video=youtube_share;mXzfaoBT8fU]https://youtu.be/mXzfaoBT8fU[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom