Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    And those are the people working hard to do away with the Electoral College, either directly or in effect, such as with the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact. They want the entirety of the US to be managed just as well as California, Virginia, Illinois, etc.

Well, this stuff just might make people vote for Trump.
    And if that happens, wait for those States to have a heart attack that their votes then went to him.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Well, this stuff just might make people vote for Trump.
    And if that happens, wait for those States to have a heart attack that their votes then went to him.

All these "protesters" and rioters might as well be campaigning for Trump. People are sick of them.
    Except for the dumocrap leaders - who seem to be incredibly out of touch with so much.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    When electoral college is gone candidates will only have to bribe a handful of big city political machines to get elected. High office will be for sale like never before.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    All these "protesters" and rioters might as well be campaigning for Trump. People are sick of them.
    Except for the dumocrap leaders - who seem to be incredibly out of touch with so much.

A good Truman-type democrat pol would do well to take a stand against this pansy-ass bowel movement.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Seattle police chief Carmen Best will resign.
    Apparently, not allowing someone to do their job, belittling them, reducing their department, reducing pay.. etc, causes people to resign.
    Imagine that.

[video=youtube;5JC2trEXxhE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JC2trEXxhE[/video]

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I remember not so long ago, Minority police chiefs were hailed as the solution to policing problems in minority communities. Houston, Seattle, Detroit, Chicago, DC...I think I may have a city wrong. I am certain I remember Houston's being held up as an exemplary model. Now it seems they are part of the problem. This stuff is so hard to follow it makes my head hurt.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    She hasn't done her job for months...

Look around the cpountry. It is rampant. Selection by culture/gender to fill in a gap or appease a segment of the electorate is how these things end.......poooooooorly.

Tell me that someone inside those parameters was not more qualified to actually run a police depot. or do they just want a a hand puppet so selection is made my anatomy.
    The very same with electing Mayors and Gov.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Back to the future in policing? Civilian militias in American cities- by Prof. Glenn Reynolds

what seems to be a new trend in two of America’s bluest cities: The replacement of police with civilian militias. (The press prefers to call them “neighborhood patrols” since they’re in Democratic cities).

There are some people who might favor this as a step forward for civil rights and racial justice, but the facts to date don’t support such a reading. In two cities where the police have pulled back from urban areas, they’ve been replaced by armed gangs demanding protection money, increased violence and, yes, prejudice against people who “don’t belong.” Anyone with a brain and a bit of historical knowledge could have seen this coming, which is no doubt why it eluded so much of our political class.
    When the government doesn’t provide order, people either organize themselves or they pay organized crime for protection. And while people complain — rightly — that police often fail to observe due process, armed neighborhood groups and mobsters are unlikely to do better.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Probably there will be a whole spectrum of abilities and training with firearms involved. Some very proficient, some not so much. Kinda like the police.

What is missing is all the rest of the training, organization, structure and equipment that the real police bring to the table.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    ZgMvsZD.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom