Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Okay. Lemme get this straight. White dudes actually said "hold this 'N-----'" and then shot him. I dunno. Maybe KKK and Proud Boys are different from the typical people I hang around. But I just kinda doubt that most white people would say it that way. But the bold part is the kicker. And if they held him down, and if the force from the blast was so great it pushed him onto the hood of a car, I'm kinda thinking that much like Juicy Smoolier, it sounds a lot like this guy got his story from watching TV. It's only there where getting shot throws a person 10 feet in the air. It's early on in the cycle, but I think there's enough to call bull****. I doubt this shooting had anything to do with racism. I doubt anyone said, "hold this 'N-----'. I doubt the blast pushed him anywhere. I doubt that any KKK or Proud Boys were involved. I'm gonna say the odds are much more favorable, that in a lawless zone, he was shot for the same reason so many urban youths get shot.

Most people wouldn't, but it just takes one person for this to be true.

I'd say the story, as told, is as believable as the girl in Madison being doused in lighter fluid in her car. (i.e. dubious)

He is talking from his hospital bed at Harborview Medical Center, worried, he says, that his case isn't being properly investigated.

Gee, I wonder why?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    misd.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/virginia-dems-downgrade-assault-on-police-to-misdemeanor

Ah. So assault on police is pretty okay. This should be on campaign ads all across the nation. When the general campaign season is in full swing though, I'll bet the advertisement space looks a lot different from past years in terms of what ads will be allowed by media.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Interesting message from the Sheriff of Clay County Florida, particularly the ending:

[video=youtube_share;25-10yKyKuI]https://youtu.be/25-10yKyKuI[/video]

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Lots of IL police doing side jobs as weed dispensory armed security. Know of a few IL officers in the chicago suburbs that took time off work and instead worked armed security for the weed shops during the riots because that pay was crazy higher then regular police pay, plus free food to guard the weed shop 24/7.

Free food at a weed shop? Who saw that coming?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    After my wife heard that the NFL is now gonna play the Black National Anthem before the Star Spangled Banner at games this year, she went looking for a 3-iron.

I think she's preparing to hit somebody in the throat. I'm keepin' a low profile.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    After my wife heard that the NFL is now gonna play the Black National Anthem before the Star Spangled Banner at games this year, she went looking for a 3-iron.

I think she's preparing to hit somebody in the throat. I'm keepin' a low profile.

Wise choice.

Nevermore

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2018
    Somewhere

The what? I felt English struggle and die in my braincells trying to come up with the idea of a skin color having a "national" anthem.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom